Muslim demographics - Shocking figures

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
sister is this suppose to be against Islam, cuz it seems like they made this video against muslims

its made by a member of the British National Party, its a political party which believes in white supremacy and "lawful racism".`they are mostly low class uneducated people. they dont want to work because the government gives them money. and that money comes from collecting taxes from the hard working muslims in the country.

in essence, the muslims are paying for the living of these racists and they think they are better than colored people.

i checked the video on youtube. in the description it says "support the native religions of Europe...". i wonder if somebody should tell the user the Christ AS came from the middle east himself. he was an asian not an european. haha

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
did anyone realize the last sentence how they said lets take the gospel and spread it something like that
WOW ... cuz i guess they didn't read the stats most of the christians are actually going Atheist or Adeist these days maybe start with those

mhamzah

:salam2:

its made by a member of the British National Party, its a political party which believes in white supremacy and "lawful racism".`they are mostly low class uneducated people. they dont want to work because the government gives them money. and that money comes from collecting taxes from the hard working muslims in the country.

[yt]DXOs7UvoVFQ[/yt]

:wasalam:

Eman88

Salamu Aleikom,

This video treats us like a disease! and they didn't qoute anyone else but Al-Qadafi!
1. They're the ones who enocuraged their society not to produce! they stigmatized it with being of the lower class. They encouraged contraceptives and abortion to the point where people virtually stopped producing. There's a european TV ad where a father and his son went shopping and the boy kept screaming and screaming publicly and at the end it said basically you should have used contraceptives.

2. this video is basically anti-immigration. Latin immigration bring their own culture as well which is not western culture. I guess the united states will go back to the latinamericans then. They speak as if christianity has its own culture, when in fact it doesn't anymore.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2:

Inaccurate...

There is no country or Teritorry in the World which has fertilty rate of 8.1 %.

:wasalam:

Assalamalikum brother shaheerpak. I know this is made by anti muslim people. But i laugh at this cause they seem so afraid of muslims ;) lolll. Anyway good for us if we are the largest religion in the world. since the prophet was told that his ummah will be the largest. Now i really wish i could have 6-8 kids lolll inshaallah