muslim leaders.yeah right

Status
Not open for further replies.

uk brother

salaam to all,

just wanted to post my views on this palestine/israel conflict:

. united nations seem to be a waste of space

. most muslims leaders are not fit to lead their people never mind helping other muslims

. these palestinians have no military presence, but look at the courage they show when they try to defend themselves

. the iranian leader seems to be the only one along with lebanon who seem to be a litrtle interested in this conflict.

just a quick question...............it is the month of muharrum soon...........
do you think the zionists had this attack planned, considering lebanon and a few other countries carry out their yearly rituals during muharrum if you know what i mean?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I am glad you posted. We need everyone to submit their feelings. We can not blame the leaders of the Muslim countries. They were given a position of responsibility and they have made their choices. It is time to change leaders.

The UN is a by-product of those who supported the establishment of Israel. We cannot waste time looking for their help. We have to help ourselves.

You are wrong about Palestine being alone. The heart and souls of all Muslims is with our suffering brothers and sisters. Do not be dismayed.

The onslaught was well thought out. It coincides with elections, the holidays, the new year and general malise. But, the war will be won by Muslims. This we know.

AlQurtubi

Banned
Mom, please write about zionism. Have you read the book named "greater jewish protocols" ? The writter has really opened the things up in that book and he was killed.

I have been reading its translation and wow, these lobsters are every where

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
salaam to all,

. the iranian leader seems to be the only one along with lebanon who seem to be a litrtle interested in this conflict.

:salam2:

Firstly, they are not Muslims, secondly they do not care about Muslims, they are using this situation for Political Purposes. THey utilise every opportunity that can to critisise the Arab countries and promote themselves.

If they really cared, they would not be allies with Russia, or do people forget about the ethnic cleanings of 25% of the Chechen people and the on going war there? Do people forget how Russian soldiers have used rape as a weapon against the Muslim women of Chechnya? How they have kidnapped and killed so many of our young brothers.

wasalam.

Status
Not open for further replies.