"Muslim Massacre" Game

mahtab

Those who lack knowledge of anything in this world are usually scared and act violently as self defense. So those dont know Islam will speak against it. Also the fact that Hidayath is in the hands of Allah and not mankind.

irish_muslim_08

This has been in practice on the ground from the days of second world war.
the muslims were killed in the middleeast region by westerners during last many decades..under variuos reasons and descriptions. Now one of them had made it into a game. After decimating all the muslims from the world, the western racists will have to identify another imaginery enemy..because they take pleasure in killing. Killing red indians in crores while taking their land, killing lakhs in hiroshima and nagasaki..and Lo! they are civilized and mordern !!!!

Asalamualeykum,

Be careful when talking about the 'west' and don't whitewash all westerners as racist, as a Muslim and a westerner I resent this statement, as we Muslims do not appreciate us being called Terrorists!

I posted the link to the website with the game, which has been replaced with an apology. I think one should be graciuos and accept his apology and leave it to Allah to judge him, don't use one mans actions as a soapbox to lambast the west. We aren't all bad you no.

Wasalam

muslimchildren

SICK

Very offensive game to muslims. What if we made a game about us musims destroying america? hey if we do lets call it America Massacre!