Muslim woman in love with a Christian man

cihan

Left The Website
ok i will find and copy paste ayath....very clear very simple so understandible and then u say which one of us talking about Allah's orders and which one of us is talking about personal desires...
Just 1 of them here...
Surah Al-Mumtahannah
"10. O ye who believe! When there come to you believing women refugees, examine (and test) them: Allah knows best as to their Faith: if ye ascertain that they are Believers, then send them not back to the Unbelievers. They are not lawful (wives) for the Unbelievers, nor are the (Unbelievers) lawful (husbands) for them. But pay the Unbelievers what they have spent (on their dower), and there will be no blame on you if ye marry them on payment of their dower to them. But hold not to the ties (marriage contract) of unbelieving women: ask for what ye have spent on their dowers, and let the (Unbelievers) ask for what they have spent (on the dowers of women who come over to you). Such is the command of Allah. He judges (with justice) between you. And Allah is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom." by Yusuf Ali

Istella

Do not tell me that you do not look at anyone of the opposite sex that you find attractive - which is a sin also?

also later u told that in your other reply that u know it is haram to marry christian as a muslim lady...

I'm sorry but please show me where did I state "it is haram to marry a Christian as a Muslim lady"?? The only part I remember saying is the above as I quoted.

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Can some moderator intervene and stop this thread from deteriorating further ? Every other post is an insult in one direction and this is not what the forum is for.

Istella

Ok sister tell me what makes you to cotinue this relantionshib?

and one more question what do you like to hear from all these Brothers and sisters? i think there is no answers of your questions....

I have been with other Muslim men but none of them connect with me emotionally as this man can.

As I have stated before, I want to know what others have done if they were in this situation. I am not trying to justify my words or actions - just looking for insights.

Maybe the way I phrased my words came across as my wanting answers and yes, there may not be answers to them but I am sure there are people out there who are in/have been in my situation.

Then a thought came through my mind - those Muslims who married spouses that converted to Muslim would not come here. Sorry I barked down at the wrong tree.

cihan

Left The Website
LOL - I am calm. I am actually smiling reading all these entries as some of them are unbelievable. I don't need to be told that it is haram as I am not spastic and I understand English very well.

Secondly, obviously if he converted it would be for his love of this religion. He isn't stupid and neither am I. He said it himself that to embrace Islam would mean to be a Muslim for the rest of his life which is something he isn't and wouldn't take lightly.

Let me give you an example - a very easy one : you see a nice doughnut and it looks really good. Coincidently, you feel hungry so there is a mixed feeling of wanting to eat the doughnut and the feeling of hunger coming on cohesively. Applying that to my example, obviously not taking the doughnut part literally.

He does love me and yet at the same time, he knows that he will convert because he is interested and wants to convert for the sake of the religion.

My friend is a Muslim. The whole family line. She married a Christian and converted before they became husband and wife. And surprisingly, she is still a Muslim! Wow - how can that be??

Get my drift?

Here you say it....

Umm_Ibrahim

La Ilaha Ilalah
love is something that come with time, wat i think u should do is find a good muslim man and thinkur future, inshALlah u'll find the true love in a safe relationship, i hope u don't think i'm puting myself in midle of ur life, is just my opnion

palestine

Servant of Allah
Look, noone here is an extremist. i've tried explaining to you kindly and i did my best. there are many who've been through what you're talking about, but they realized that either they obey Allah or either they disbelieve in him, and they chose to obey Allah. so sister please drop this. marry this man if you want, that's ur choice not ours. but we were just advicing you and to be honest alll the advices were excellent...i don't know why you can't see that. if u beleive this forum isn't for you then you are free to go. but don't insult anyone, after all they did try to help, give them that much credit. enjoy your life. and ps: there are other muslim men whom u can connect with emotionally, you just haven't met them yet.

Istella

Let me ask all of you this...

Put love/relationship aside, what if a commoner from another religion wanted to convert to Islam, then how are they going to be judged by Allah?

What would your advice be?

Umm_Ibrahim

La Ilaha Ilalah
Let me ask all of you this...

Put love/relationship aside, what if a commoner from another religion wanted to convert to Islam, then how are they going to be judged by Allah?

What would your advice be?

Sis, i'm a revert muslimah and i'm really proud of it, i was cristhian before, and ALhamdulillah Allah Swt showed me the truth of islam ! Allah love all muslims, revert or grown muslim

Istella

Sis, i'm a revert muslimah and i'm really proud of it, i was cristhian before, and ALhamdulillah Allah Swt showed me the truth of islam ! Allah love all muslims, revert or grown muslim

Thank you for your reply.

I still believe that no one here truly understands what I was looking for but I got the answers from you. And for that, I am grateful.

Umm_Ibrahim

La Ilaha Ilalah
Thank you for your reply.

I still believe that no one here truly understands what I was looking for but I got the answers from you. And for that, I am grateful.

I'm glad for help. but be carefoul ok sis ? think always frist in Allah Swt will and than in u and ur future kids inshAllah Allah ant Ummah be big and strong , as u said u know we can't marry cristhians, so i really hope or he revert for a good muslim or u find a good muslim inshALlah, but my tipe is also don't continue a relationship without a sure, without know if he will revert or not

Istella

I'm glad for help. but be carefoul ok sis ? think always in ur future kids inshALlah and frist in Allah Swt will, as u said u know we can't marry cristhians, so i really hope or he revert for a good muslim or u find a good muslim inshALlah, but my tipe is also don't continue a relationship without a sure, without know if he will revert or not

Like I said earlier, he would revert if and when he is ready. It would only be for the right reason which is respect and love for Islam.

I have seen a lot of marriages (Muslim + revert Muslim) that worked out well. I know I cannot marry a Christian BUT marrying a revert Muslim is allowed. I hope I clarified things. Thank you.

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
oh my!

1) haram to have a boyfriend
2) He is Christian, he has to revert for the sake of Allah, not for the sake of your love

ma'saalam

Istella

oh my!

1) haram to have a boyfriend
2) He is Christian, he has to revert for the sake of Allah, not for the sake of your love

ma'saalam

1) I think I pretty much know that without you having to say "oh my" and telling me.

2) Please... read.... my.... entries......

DANKUSHEN

Umm_Ibrahim

La Ilaha Ilalah
Like I said earlier, he would revert if and when he is ready. It would only be for the right reason which is respect and love for Islam.

I have seen a lot of marriages (Muslim + revert Muslim) that worked out well. I know I cannot marry a Christian BUT marrying a revert Muslim is allowed. I hope I clarified things. Thank you.

Yes i know, of course he only should revert when and if he feels it not for u, of course it does,revert muslims are as muslims as grown muslims are ! but he should totally revert. and wat i said is that u shouldn't stay in that relationship till it happen

Istella

and wat i said is that u shouldn't stay in that relationship till it happen

Not to be disrespectful, so what you're trying to say is that if you had a friend that wanted to convert to Muslim, you would stay away from her as a friend until she converts? Shouldn't you be the one guiding or supporting her in this decision?

So the same should apply to my case, except that we have more feelings for each other? However, feelings aside - put your rational cap on and tell me what would be the rational answer.

Umm_Ibrahim

La Ilaha Ilalah
Not to be disrespectful, so what you're trying to say is that if you had a friend that wanted to convert to Muslim, you would stay away from her as a friend until she converts? Shouldn't you be the one guiding or supporting her in this decision?

So the same should apply to my case, except that we have more feelings for each other? However, feelings aside - put your rational cap on and tell me what would be the rational answer.

Again u with ur humor, well as friend and muslimah u should and have to help, but not as GIRLFRIEND as u say u r from him, undertand ? honestly i'm done with this topic, i think i tried help u with all ways, but u are always very rude with everybody so do watever u think best InshALLah Allah willl help u, ALlah knows i tried to help and understand u , but u don't want hear or is rude, i'm sorry salamat ! i'm done with it

Istella

I wasn't trying to be funny. I was serious in my previous post.

Again, I am trying to understand where you're coming from. This is how I see it - I am the only Muslim he knows, as in personally so I believe I should support him in converting as a fellow Muslim. That is why I stated "feelings aside".

Do not mistake my straight-forwardness as being "rude". I do not sugarcoat my words.

Umm_Ibrahim

La Ilaha Ilalah
I wasn't trying to be funny. I was serious in my previous post.

Again, I am trying to understand where you're coming from. This is how I see it - I am the only Muslim he knows, as in personally so I believe I should support him in converting as a fellow Muslim. That is why I stated "feelings aside".

Do not mistake my straight-forwardness as being "rude". I do not sugarcoat my words.

So good help him ! as muslimah, as a future sister, introduse him to male muslims if u can but not as girlfriend, u don't need to have a emotional relationship for teach islam, that's my point, well now i'm going, may ALlah Guide u Salamat