Muslim women don't have to wear veils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
salaam allaikum

and remember thePrinciple of Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H)

if you see Some Big Fitnah, oppression, Injustise , then stop with your Hand means that take action against it. that doesnt mean To fight with people ,no

then if you cant do that stop with your mouth Means verballly and if you cant do that then feel bad in you heart and thats the lowest thing you can do

but here discusssing on forum about the lady is not gonna do much benifet . its better you talk to people directly who wants to change something in Quran or Sunnah.

salaaam allaikum

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
yeah, I guess Mabsoot is right on this one. We all know that she doesn't have the right background to make any kind of religious ruling. Let's make du'a that she doesn't mislead any people and that Allah Ta'ala guides her in the right direction.

bpanoli

:astag:
Assalmu alaikim sister:

I never knew that Queen Rania is an islamic schollar :confused: :confused: :confused:

I think many people don t know that Islam is preserved by Quran and Sunna ....no way to change what is preserved by Allah swt.
:astag:

yes i have seen her pic on yahoo
i guess she dosen;t know how to follow (read) quran
or she want to dress like how she is now
and call it islamic way
i guess she should ask her family member am i look muslimah or the women who wearing veil (niqab)
may allahtala forgive me and all muslim
we can't judge people

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
She's right in that the veil should never, ever be forced on a woman. It should always be a womans choice. But Rania is known for being very "fashion forward". The Jackie O of the Middle East. So I'm not surprised that she'd say that.

Salams , sorry Kayleigh, but hijab is not a chice for women , it had been order for us to wear it by Allah talaa' if we dont wear it , it is concidered a sin.
As for Queen Rania she is not an authority in Islam that we can take, inshallah Allah talla' guides her, and all of us for that matter Ameen.
Um Mustafa
:tti_sister:

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
I understand it's something God tells women to do, but to me it seems like it would be an insult to God to wear the hijab without meaning it and being fully convinced of it. If and when a Muslim woman wears hijab it should be for the right reasons, not because someone is forcing her to do it. That's what I meant when I said a woman shouldn't be forced into it.

sorry , still dont agree with that , we as muslims have to forbid what is wrong and enjoin what is right, else the mercy of Allah talaa' won't be with us, if it were me and my daughter did not obey allah's command, I being her gurdian would have to stop her leaving the house with out wearing hijab , we have a responsibility before Allah, and we have to live up to our responsibilities .
We are muslims and should be very proud of it and we have to portect our families with guidence and understanding,
hamdulilah in my house my girls have not had a problem with wearing hijab because i think we have bought them up with the right attitude(inshallah).

Salem9022

I remember a long time ago she said that she doesn't believe in Hadiths, and the Sunnah. SO I think she is a Quranite and a Kaffir but Allahu 'Alim, also if she says Hijab is not required then why she was wearing Hijab when she went to Hajj with her Mother? lol ignorant women

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
The anti Islamic countries and the Union

Well, she is wrong. but also Turkey is wrong, and France is wrong. It is a push for all these countries so they can join the Union.

So sad. In the US they scream about women wearing the hijab as oppressed, but say nothing to the Mennonites, Amish, Russian Orthodox, Catholic or Jew. does that make sense? noooooo

So you can see it is a political thing. The world wants to stamp out Islam.

BUT

Allah turns all to the good......9/11 a bad thing, but many came to Islam because of it....they read and received knowledge.

Anti hijab in other countries, the same thing, people want to know for themselves and if they are sincerely seeking, their eyes are opened.....

I have found that the more Anti Islam is spread, the more, people who want to know, read and become Muslim.....so all in all the negative press, Allah has turned to good. Alhumdulilah!!

In sha allah, all the commentary, all the news articles, all the bad publicity, Allah will use for good.

Yes, make dua' for those who are ignorant of the beauty and truth in Islam.

abu turaab

:salam2:
Yes she is mistaken, but..

Why dont you guys make Dua for her? Or is everyone too good to do that?

wasalam.

:salam2: but brother can one's heart turn around by someone praying for her even against her intention!!..specialy when she thinks that what she's saying is right...bcz that's what she's beliving in!!...
the prob is that all the lovers of this material world(muslims and non muslims alike) just don't want to listen to the creator with a sincere heart!!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
I remember a long time ago she said that she doesn't believe in Hadiths, and the Sunnah. SO I think she is a Quranite and a Kaffir but Allahu 'Alim, also if she says Hijab is not required then why she was wearing Hijab when she went to Hajj with her Mother? lol ignorant women

:salam2:

I do not believe that she or her husband would say such things. They are Sunni Muslims. Alhamdulillah. They also gave much freedom to our Muslim brothers and sisters in Jordan, and there are many good Masajid in Jordan where Quran and Sunnah is taught.

In Jordan, most people have heard of Shaykh Albani (rahimahullah) and respect him, they also listen to his students like Shaykh Mashoor Hassan.

I think you should be careful before you start calling Muslim people disbelievers.

SO I think she is a Quranite and a Kaffir but Allahu 'Alim,

you think???? you can not call someone a kaffir like this.

Then in end say Allahu A'lam?
-

As for the text about Hijab, Queen Rania never said these things. On her website, she says that this was incorrect what the newspaper quoted. She was delibrately misquoted by the Italian newspaper by unknown authors.

You may read the real interview and clarifiation here, on Queen Rania's website

http://www.queenrania.jo/content/fr...edia=&searchOrder=0&showMore=more&itemID=1381

wasalamu alaykum

Status
Not open for further replies.