muslimaisha

Salaam alaykum,

My name is Aisha I am a converted muslim from Belgium, I am married to a Pakistani man, and have 2 daughters. My hobbies are: islam, internet (find information about islam), watch tv, read books about islam, and my family.
I hope that I can learn many more things about islam on this forum.
Aisha

nazir

Wa alaykum Salaam,
Welcome to this beautiful place called TTI. I pray that you have a beneficial and rewarding experience and I can attest to the fact that the brothers and sisters here are very friendly and helpful.
Wassalaam

Asalaamalikum sister,

Glad you found us. Be careful with the phony websites about Islam that are out there. TTI has brother and sisters from all over the world, they are knowledgeable people and they provide very thorough answers. Inshallah you will find this site resourceful.

Your brother

walaakum salaam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI and most importantly welcome to ISLAM.

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

If u have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask we are all here to help one another and to learn from one another as well.

Take Care,

MuslimBeauty

Asalm 3alekum

Welcome sister to TTI and mashallah 3alsh. I am so happy to hear that you convertied to isalm and inshallah this web helps you learn more about islam!:)

Jihan

Assalaamu alaikum
Aa-ii-shah. welcome to the website sister. may Allah bring benefit for you from this site.

omar.ghamdi

AlSalam Alekum Sister Aisha

You are most welcome sister Aisha and I wish you and your family happiness and prosperity.....

Omar..........

brother4ever

:salam2:
Sister
First of all Warm Welcome on the behalf of TTI family.How are you & I hope my email find you in the best of you & your family health & I am sure you will enjoy here and share & and learn lot's of good things,I will prey sister that ALLAH will accept all your wishes & make you perfect Muslima.

ALLAH HAFIZ
Your Brother

bulbul

salam sister,
I am also reverted muslim from Lithuania, my husband is pakistani and we have one daughter. Would be interesting to get in touch with you as we have much in common as i see. I would be very happy to get to know someone whose husband is from pakistan as well as I don't have many friends with pakistani husbands:):SMILY206:

wackyboy

AoA,
Congratulations on your conversion to the beautiful and perfect religion. May Allah make this transition easy for you.