Video Muslims- A Walk in Your Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
:salam2:

Two teeens, a Mulsim from New Jersey and a Christian from near Boston learn about each other in the post 9/11 world. Learn about Islam, Muslims and the month of Ramadan.

[vg]-3843746795158589374[/vg]

Jazakallahu khair for sharing brother. That takes alot of courage for someone her age to walk in the shoes of a Muslim. May Allah bless her and her family and guide them in the right path. Ameen.

Amir_of_spain

Criticising people from these videos

In response to... "I don't think they should let the sister to wear those innappropriate clothes on the video." & "Oh, she's not Muslim! Explains a lot!"

Asalam wailkium, can we please try to restrain ourselves from pointing out the mistakes and shortcomings of other people, its a really bad thing to do. The classical scholars and pious people used to say we have been given 2 eyes from which we will use one eye to look at the good qualities/actions of others and use the other eye to look at our own defects/short comings. We muslims have not done our duty in telling the people (non-muslims) the greatness of Allah, have we reminded them that Allah is the source of all things, that even the destination of a atom is under the control of Allah the incomparable great, that the entire creation is dependent on him, that all creation praises and glorifies him in a manner which we cannot percieve. We haven't done our duty at all... the work of the prophets and in return we too easily we point out errors and defects in others (especially non-muslims), have explained and told them about aqeedah? so what do we expect about clothing? Spread good deeds, show the entire creation the charactor of the Ambiya, be like the sahabah and tabe'en, success be with you.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam
was very interesting video.About pointing on others,it really makes me sad.When I converted to Islam I didn't know many things and some muslims offended me very bad, by rudely pointing at my shoes that I wear . Without knowing who I am,and not knowing that I needed their help to learn more.

I even had a fear from going to the Mosque for a while,because I was afraid that people will be judging me by the way I look like.

salam to all

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salam
was very interesting video.About pointing on others,it really makes me sad.When I converted to Islam I didn't know many things and some muslims offended me very bad, by rudely pointing at my shoes that I wear . Without knowing who I am,and not knowing that I needed their help to learn more.

I even had a fear from going to the Mosque for a while,because I was afraid that people will be judging me by the way I look like.

salam to all
salaam alikom

Sister, please dont mind the ignorant from among us because we are by 1000s.

Its just amaze me how people just like to point the mistakes of other people while they never find the time to look @ themself or even thier family member.

the prophet peace be up on him told us a ways to correct people if they do something wrong, a story I remember about Al hasan and Alhusain the grand sons of the prophet peace be up on him when they saw an older man making wadu but the way he was performaing the wadu was wrong, they went to him and asked him to be judge between them on who perform the wadu best way.

He looked at them both and he knew what kind of mistakes he was doing, later he thanked them for the way they thaught him with respect and without embarrassing him

wa salaam

Status
Not open for further replies.