Muslims and Paradise .....

iqzero

so wait a minute Jews and christians arn't really muslims? lol :D

If you read all the posts by this brother as I have you will find him always saying so and so is this and that...no sign of humilty whatsoever; never praising the good a muslim does but always being harsh and picking on mistakes of fellow muslims as if this individual does not have mistakes of his own. If one is to ciritcize a mistake he should also compliment the good of the individual.

Abdullah ibn Mas'ood warned us that "There will be a people at the end of times called ‘Al Nataan’. Constantly blaming one another will be the best of their actions."

Salem9022

If you read all the posts by this brother as I have you will find him always saying so and so is this and that...no sign of humilty whatsoever; never praising the good a muslim does but always being harsh and picking on mistakes of fellow muslims as if this individual does not have mistakes of his own. If one is to ciritcize a mistake he should also compliment the good of the individual.

Abdullah ibn Mas'ood warned us that "There will be a people at the end of times called ‘Al Nataan’. Constantly blaming one another will be the best of their actions."

I was being sarcastic, not being harsh against anyone. and how do you know I didnt praise anyone? which is a lie. I just praised someone yesterday in my post

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47025

so I really don't know where you got your comment from only reading couple of posts which I made.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

i forgot who it was that mentioned that jews and christians will not be in jannah. that is only partially true. i've heard a discussion on an islamic show, by a beautiful and wonderful shaykh that is a hafiz-ul-quran and also memorized the entire sahih bukhari; he mentioned that the jews that properly followed the message of MUSA (as ) would enter jannah because the followed tawheed and had proper aqeedah. their belief was correct then because MUSA ( AS ) was their messenger and of course he led them properly. likewise for the original christians, when ISA ( AS ) brought forth the injeel, his followers were properly worshipping ALLAH SWT, because ISA ( AS ) was their messenger. the messages of both ISA and MUSA were fundamentally islam. it was only after perverse people came along to change the words of ALLAH SWT which caused them to be misguided and lead astray. that's who we're talking about in the last few ayahs in surah al- fatiha. then our beloved Prophet Muhammad:saw: received the last and final revelation, a revelation that was preserved by ALLAH SWT himself, thus bringing back or restoring the haqq in it's entirety, that haqq is the same haqq that the father of all prophets Ibrahim (AS ) had preached. it was called islam. from that point the Jews and Christians had become obliged to obey ALLAH SWT and the Messenger:saw: , to leave their misguidance and straying and return to ALLAH TA'ALA. once islam had been presented to them, they would become accountable for their kufr, hence not entering jannah.

as far as those people living in remote places like the amazon; i have heard several lectures by several shayook, that they will be tested during the day of judgement, because ALLAH SWT is the ALL JUST.

rather than just mentioning non muslims don't enter jannah, we should make dua that more non-muslims come to islam. i don't know if we are going to be held responsible for not performing dawah, but it's terrible to be surrounded by non-muslims and not tell them something about islam. i often think or wonder about some non muslim that i know that is going to be in hellfire and is angry at me because he knew i was a muslim, he knew that i knew the truth, he knew i could've told him if i really cared; but because i didn't he'll see it as my fault as to why he is there.

all of us here at TTI and everyone that has said :shahadah: with sincerity and good actions, should be grateful that we have had the blessing of islam in our lives.
:wasalam:

Rashadi

So If I keep Asking Allah for forgiveness I can still go to hell?

It is Allah who will forgive or punish in the end. We know that Allah is mercieful and that he is more mercieful to us than a mother is to her infant but He is also Just. If you make sincere repentance, strive in the way of God and impliment Islam into your life, inshaAllah you will be successful. If Allah guides us, no one can turn us away and no one can help us if He does not guide us. He is the one who guides, forives and punishes, but Allah also states in the Quran never to despair at the mercy of Allah and to repent because "He is the one who accepts repentance". He is loves to forigive and if we strive to obey him with sincerity, submission and devotion, He will help us in our path inshaAllah.

Doing the good deeds with the right intentions and true believe will increase your faith and also help us on the day of judgement. he doesn't expect us to be perfect but he expects us to make the efforts and strive to the best of our ability. Also keep in mind that Islam is unique and perfect compare to all the other religions. Islam is not just another religion but the complete and perfect way of life for all of mankind. So, in Islam, we are not only told not to do something bad, but it also offers the tools to achieve thoe things.

For example, in the Bible it says "do not steal" "do not committ adultery" and all the other "do not" but Islam doesn't just say "don't do" but it gives a system to implement into our lives and society. The New Testament claims that Jesus (as) said if a person looks at a woman badly, he has committed "adultery in his heart" and h goes as far as saying that the one who does so should "cut out the eye that sinned" or "cut of the hand that sinned". We don't have such teachings in Islam. But looking at the verse from the Bible, what would it mean for the Christian, who not only looks at women badly but, even "dates" and has "physical relationships" with women outside of marriage, yet he is attacking Muslims? We do not have this kind of teachings in Islam but we also have the tools to achieve things such as avoiding fonication, adultery and other huge sins. The Quran orders both males and females to guard their modesty, lower their gaze and do not go near adultery. We do not freely mix with women that are not our wives or blood related. We do not date, meet in private, be alone or follow into the foot steps of Shaytan.

Furthermore, in Islam, women and men have to dress modestly. Women wear the head scarf and cover their body parts except their faces and hands. Men are supposed to allow their beards to grow and observe medesty as well. If we implement these things into our lives, it will avoid these horrible sins. We should always strive to better ourselves and surround ourselves with those who know their purpose and have the same goals of entering Jannah. Make Duahs and extra salaats. Spend as much time as you can doing the right things and strive to avoid the bad things. We are only humans and not made perfect. That is why God rewards us so highly because He has given us the ability to choose and refuse. We can voluntarily sibmit to his will(Islam) or we can reject, enjoy all the bad things in this temporary life and be the losers of the hereafter. I am sure you would agree that the best investment is striving for jannah and worshiping our Creator. There is nothing wring with enjoying the halal things in this life and not everything in this world is bad but there are things that are haram and we must avoid those things in order to succeed. Islam is a mercy from Allah (swt) and anyone who is guided to the straight path is truly blessed and should hope and strive to remain on it.

May Allah (swt) guide us all, strengthen our iman and give us the best rewards of the hereafter, InshaAllah, Amin.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Arent jews and christians are considered muslims to?

no ways! they are considered to go direct to hell because allah hates them because they Christians put isa (jesus)(pbuh)(a human being and a messenger of allah) ..they take him as a son of the god and allah hates jews because they have tortured isa (jesus)(pbuh) very badly ..so they both go to hell
...............im so sorry if i have said something wrong........
:blackhijab: