MUSLIMS DEABATES NON MUSLIM ON DRINK&MUSIC

khalid123456

Islam is Perfect
ALLAH HU AKBAR (ALLAH IS THE GREATEST)

In the Name Of Allah Most Merciful, Most Beneficent, Most Compassionate, Most Loving, Most Forgiving, The All Mighty, The One (Alone, Single, Unique Diety Worthy of All Praise and All Glory) The list of Attributes of Almighty Allah are Endless - Allah hu Akbar - Allah is the Greatest.

I bear withness and I Testitfy that there is none worthy of worship Exept Allah (alone)
I bear witness and i Testify that there is no god Except Allah (Alone)

And I bear withness and I Testify that Mohammed (sallalaho alahi wasallam ) [peace and blessings of Almighty Allah shower on him, his family, his companions and all those that follow his way] is the true and final-last-end-seal of Prophets and messengers.

please do put up more videos like this - JazakAllah Khair

This brother had me laughing haha. I like his delivery, although a little aggressive. He speaks from the heart and tells the truth.

truth4real

OKAY AKHI ENCORE

[YT]j1MOZxDO2B4&mode[/YT]

[YT]ukaUYr1F8XE&mode[/YT]

[YT]Bp3UTq01ojo&mode[/YT]

[YT]Wy2kWUnSbsc&mode[/YT]

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

I have watched this video and i have to say this is not the way to give da3wa.

And also non-muslim have to understand Tawheed, tawheed, tawheed first.

Subhanallah

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahui wbarakatuh,

Imad

Muslimah_

Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah.

There are plenty of different ways of giving dawa, you can't say this is not the right methods, because this is one of the ways. You never know subhanallah maybe that young man went home and really thought about what the brother was saying how it all made sense and maybe he would look into it more.

Na'am Tawheed is the fundamentals of islam. At the same time biting around the edges eventually you will reach the middle.

Alhamdulilah may Allah reward that brother for he's efforts insha'allah.

Daud McGuire

Say he is one
salam

i think u will notice he was focusing on taweed, he was making the man reflect on a creator and who is the creature, and how do we know he is the creature and why the creature deserves worship. The Dawi was speaking to the man so he could relate to the issues, like talking about his g/f or his cd player and instructions. I think he done a wonderfull job of givinf the man and the croud food for thaught. As we really know nothing, but there is a being that does know everything and we shall live according to his instructions. THumbs up from me.

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Interrupting people on such manner while they are talking is not the way of a good da3ia. Open the Quraan and take examples of the prophets about how they talked to their people.

Allah says

ادْعُ إِلِى سَبِيلِ رَبِّكَ بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَالْمَوْعِظَةِ الْحَسَنَةِ وَجَادِلْهُم بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَن ضَلَّ عَن سَبِيلِهِ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَِ

Translation: " Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance" [An-Nahl verse 125]

Using examples like his girlfriend is not islamic. Many people around him with beards laughed. Do you think i would appreciate this if i was his girlfriend?

The first video i watched was about beer and music, that's why i said Tawheed first.

My dear brother Daud McGuire and sister Muslimah_,

I believe this is not the way how to give da3wa. you don't have to agree with me, if you think the opposite.

Thanks

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad

truth4real

salam akhi its not the mans fault this film is not put in the context it was filmed what happended was another speaker talked about tawheed for 1 and half hours and then the crowed was asking about drink women and so forth and told him to take over and thats why hes talking about what he was and the talks are not all the same speech

the one where he was speaking to micheal was about 2 hours long and ity was all tawheeed