Muslims going to Jannah after punishment

Living Soul

:salam2:

I am forced to think to myself how ungrateful we are as muslims that we dont realize that we are born muslims and if we had an atom's worth of faith in us we will be admitted to Jannah after purification through punishment in Hell fire.

I sigh for my non-muslim brothers and sisters.

I see muslims commit sins thinking that they will be forgiven at the end by Allah SWT. But are we assure that we will die as a muslim?? because sometimes we ourselves dont realize that we are committing shirk.shouldn'nt we be extra carefull....

If at all we are going to Jannah then shouldn't we be examplary good so at least we should be able to deserve Paradise. We need to be:

Exemplary in all our actions according to Quran and Sunnah.

:wasalam:

Abdul25

Logical Believer
I dont think that all muslims will go to jannah after the punishment..

there are certain conditions that u have to fulfill in order to be able to enter the jannah..

how can a person who did sins all of his life enters jannah (after punishment) and equals the one who spent his life in the remembrance of allah SWT.

fagie

do u ever dare to let your finger burn voluntarily by a candle, let alone burning even a second in hellfire.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
I dont think that all muslims will go to jannah after the punishment..

there are certain conditions that u have to fulfill in order to be able to enter the jannah..

how can a person who did sins all of his life enters jannah (after punishment) and equals the one who spent his life in the remembrance of allah SWT.

Every Muslim will enter Jannah InshaAllah, even the ones that did many sins.

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, "Whoever said "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and has in his heart good (faith) equal to the weight of a barley grain will be taken out of Hell. And whoever said: "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and has in his heart good (faith) equal to the weight of a wheat grain will be taken out of Hell. And whoever said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and has in his heart good (faith) equal to the weight of an atom will be taken out of Hell."

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 42

And remember, Allah is fair with all His servants, so the one who spent all his life in remembrance of Allah will probably enter a higher level in Jannah than the one that did sins all his life.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Wasalaam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Every Muslim will enter Jannah InshaAllah, even the ones that did many sins.

And remember, Allah is fair with all His servants, so the one who spent all his life in remembrance of Allah will probably enter a higher level in Jannah than the one that did sins all his life.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Wasalaam

Yes dear sister, it is truth that every Muslim should enter Jannah but after being punished with Hell Fire,and this referses on Muslims who done big sins,and the one who did not spend thier life in obediance to Allah.

And Allah subhan we teala knows the best.

May Allah help us all.ameen

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!

Yes dear sister, it is truth that every Muslim should enter Jannah but after being punished with Hell Fire,and this referses on Muslims who done big sins,and the one who did not spend thier life in obediance to Allah.

And Allah subhan we teala knows the best.

May Allah help us all.ameen

Ohh sorry, I forgot to add that. Yes of course, after being punished. Thank you sister.
:hearts: