Muslims = terrorists?

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

As I look back on the events of the last few years, I grow in frustration as I see bombing after bombing apparently carried out in the name of allah (swt).
These fanatical clerics have distorted the message of allah to to allow themselves to wage their vicious vendetta on innocent people. They proclaim that these people are the enemies of allah and the muslim ummah while in fact it is the opposite. It is due to their acts of terror that muslims around the world are suffering the consequences.

Islam is a religion of peace and truth, not terror and violence.
We cannot allow a extremist minority to taint the image of muslims and the only way to do this is to stick to the truth path of allah(swt) and put our trust in him always.

An anxious brother

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam,

Indeed the extremists and their thinking has no basis in Islam. Islam is the easy and middle way. It is the way that prescribes patience, dignity and honourable methods to alleviating our problems.

However, we must remember that these extremists are a very small minority. They are statistically insignificant. Yet, their actions are unfortunately compelling and devastating and are given much media attention.

Millions of Muslims are suffering from even greater injustices, prejudices, tortures, kidnappings, rapes and killings at the hands of State Terrorists. Therefore, we must not fall into the trap of lowering our guard and allowing the enemies of Islam destroy our honour, our strength and our seeking to demand justice.

Yes, there are some people who call themselves Muslims and do evil deeds, but they have nothing to do with us and more importantly their actions have nothing to do with Islam. At same time, why does the world ignore the suffering and death of Muslim people? Its the biggest hypocrisy, where the deaths of millions of people are overshadowed by a few hundred Westerners.

Until the root causes of the terrorism are not stopped, i.e. supplying, aiding and allying with terrorist regimes such as Israel, Russia, Uzbekistan and others who have the worst human rights records, there will continue to be anger, poverty, resentment, humiliation and a deep underlying sense of need for revenge. It is the latter that makes a person extreme.
Nobody is born to be an extremist or a terrorist.

Please read the following links about this subject.

Read This: Terrorism and the Oppression of Women Has Nothing to Do With True Islam.

masihuddin

muslims= terrorisrs

Bismillah

The acts of terrorism witnessed in muslim countries under brutal foreign foreign occupation have nothing to do with religion but more to do with the fight for freedom In Afganistan ,Iraq, Palestine and Kashmir the youth sacrifice their lives through suicide bombing to kill members of the occupation forces and people collaborating with them unfortunately with colateral damage to innocent lives Al Malaki and Karzai forces are collaborating with occupation forces are also therefore being targetted by the freedom fighters
There is a growing realisation in the West that the invasion and subsequent occupation of Iraq with the attendant Abu Gareb incidents have increased the threat of terrorism Terrorism bring used by freedom fighters as a weapon wil cease when foregn occupation forces withdeaw from muslim lands

ray.of.light

The real terrorists; man behind the curtain

I can understand why an afghan who witnessed the war crimes by foreign troops, or an iraqi who saw the mass murder of inocent people including women in fallujah would be motivated enough to blow himself up in the cause to demonstrate to the world that something is wrong. i've investigated and the conclusions i've arrived at... are mind blowing.

fact: 911 was an inside job, three buildings were brought down by controlled demolition experts, using powerful explosives; well planned
fact: thousands of taliban who surrendered were murdered in afghanistan
fact: chemical weapons were used in iraq (direct result; mass killing of civilians)
fact: news channels deliver a very biased view (reuters, cnn, bbc) not truth
fact: hiden forces motivate (and finance major projects of) the suicidal exteremist muslims to achieve their long term goals
fact: a practicing muslim should consider migrating to muslim countries; uk muslim comunity is to be 'carefully shaped' to enable acceptance of british values

lf anybody wants references to the information sources i am happy to provide them. or you can go to http://video.google.com/ and search for "demolition" for a start.

as a muslim we have to build the highest level of character of the likes of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). we are a long way from the tolerance and the honesty we have to bring in us as individuals. most american and british public is people who just don't know the facts. its our duty to spread the knowledge and create awareness about the media war on islam.

muslims unfortunately are more emotional and the illiterate poor people who were born with islam and think they are good muslims are very violent. lets face the facts and lets start the best JIHAD. which is to work on your character and improve every day. our only enemy is satan, not the innocent westerners their families and their children.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum, whether a person is poor or illiterate is not such the problem with regards to extremism. Infact, you will find most of the big mouth extremists have phds and are very well educated and from rich, middle class families.

Also i have to disagree with masihudin, any form of suicide bombing is haram, no matter who it is targetting. Also, for those situations you listed, there is a lot which is unknown by many Muslims. Many say they go to fight for Allah, but do so for money. I do not wish to wade into politics here, so i hope you do the courtesy of doing the same inshaAllah.

The problem is ignorance. Ignorance of the real Islam which is according to the Quran and Sunnah and with the understanding of the pious predecessors. -

Instead, some people rely on 20th century thinkers and people who are not true scholars.. and people who follow their emotions and are politically motivated, then they mix all this with their deen.

Therefore, it is of uptmost importance to make sure that when we follow the Quran and the Sunnah, we stick to it exactly how Allah and his Messenger intended, and how the Sahaba, Tabi'een and all who were rightly guided followed. - This is the True Islam. Islam is always the middle way, it is never extreme in any matters, whether worship, family life etc. It brings light, justice, compassion and understanding to the world.

Wasalam