Alhamdulillah must know what happened in the mosque the day before..

I live in Turkey and I'm Turkish u know we are very famous in Islamic world but had better to say nevertheless we are not brown or black ,we are white not as much as an Russian or English,but white u know :)
This Monday evening, as usual, I am running to the mosque for evening prayer :) maybe not because I'm so excited :( I am late again that's way ..
I got closer to the mosque, the voice started to being heard,but a strange voice ,yes I guessed they started to pray ,this should be voice of imaam. I got closer, he was reading that's ok but who was this? I didn't know him.he was not our imaam he wasn't the imaam of our village and he was not the one of trainee.. anyway I joined them and in the end of the prayer eventually I raised my face to ahead and saw him :)
yes I surprised first but after a while I started to see the background of the case.
he was a black..
wow he was really a black o my Allah a black young imaam in our small mosque .
does not this make sense ?
I thought the reputation of blacks in this world.yes I know about them,I know how mostly people see them and behave them usually in west and in history.
he was the leader of us he was the imaam. we were many white behind him. and he was leading us. how a pleasure that was I cannot define..
maybe I couldnt tell what I mean exactly but let me give these pieces to u to get the point.
I prayed in the same mosque before, while on my right a very old man maybe 80 and on my left a little kid maybe 4-5 and between them I am a young and we are doing secde in front of the same and only one god and our shoulders are touching each other. I experienced it between a rich and a very poor man in the same mosque.
thanks to Islam we were same maybe elder or younger or rich or poor or white or black but we were same
And I saw how important Islam is for a global peace, for justice ,for EVERY GOOD THING..
Alhamdulillah as I said in the beginning :)
we have Islam as sons of Adam.
and this video came to my mind in that moment.
here the African blacks are seeing first time a white Muslim (from Turkey) so touching ..
I felt the same when I saw the black imaam in the mosque ..
o my Allah..
hey don't we have any black here ?? I love u brothers and sisters I love u because u are black :love_heart:

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
hey don't we have any black here ??
Ma shaa allah brother, I understand your excitement. You don't need to ask this question, this question is not important in Islam. There are masjids in big cities where there is such a mixture of us, it can bring you to tears I think. Alhamdulillah we are all brothers and sisters, one ummah.

I too have prayed with a very old brother on one side and a very young child on the other. Ma shaa Allah, I know this exactly.
Selam aleykum. BarakAllah feek. May Allah bless you.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Many members in my tiny islamic community here are black, some brown, I am maybe only real "white" but I don´t see difference by skin color any more. They just are my sisters and brothers. Some from Somalia, some from Ethiopia, from Iraq or India.

Our imam is from Somalia. Sisters with I pray in mosque are from all over the world.

:SMILY259:

"You don't need to ask this question, this question is not important in Islam."

sharing the same feelings is very very nice with you but let me tell it was not a question my brother
it is a complete sentence which I exposed I love them now more :)after this notice..
(whether I don't have any friend in real life :( )
but I'm so scared if I broke a heart? with that sentence..:(

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
lol no, your whole post made me smile so much. I could imagine seeing everything how you described, it reminded me so much of nice things. :)

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
:salam:

Lovely one. I have felt the same. From 3yr old kid holding on to his dad to a talkative kid of 7-9 yrs, From a person of my age to an old man who sits and prays, stood next to them all. Alhamdulilah, an awesome feeling when all of us go down at the same time in Sujood praying to Allah SWT. :)

Even the imam near my home is black, hmmm.. according to Indian standards he is. And according to Indian standards am white, but world standards - Brown. :D

Peace.

SonOfAdam

Staff member
Thanks for sharing your story Omer. I am sure there are many colored people here and people from all over the world. I live in the U.S.A. and we have brothers and sisters from EVERY country and Mathab. We all pray together and get along great, we all work for the sake of Allah. Allah puts love in our hearts for our brothers and sisters. We are so lucky to not have this jealousy in our hearts like other faiths people. Elhamdulillah. We should feel this way every time we meet a new Muslim. Every Muslim is so special.

a_stranger

AlhamduliAllah for Islam . Islam can unite all people by love of Allah subhanahu wa taala their one creator. Allah created people with different colors but Allah look only to their hearts not shapes.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
That video was one of the most beautiful I've ever seen.

JazakAllah khair for posting, brother. That was truly touching.