My 4 yr old saying shahada and she heard this...

Julie1134

:Allah:
As'salamu Alaikum,
Tonight I was teaching my daughter a little Arabic and Al-fatiha. Then, we were saying the shahada in Arabic. At that moment my 4 year old asked me, "what is that?" I asked her, "where?" She then said, "I hear a snake it is going ssss ssss."

I could not hear anything. This may be a silly question but what do you think this means? Could it have been shaitan? I said the Ayat Al Kursi after she heard that noise. :wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah
i have no idea. it could be. wallahu a'lam. asalamu alaykum. has ur husband taken shahada yet? just curious. salam.

Islam!!yay

Well maybe we shouldnt be too skeptical . Im sure allah protects little children from satan , and keeping them away from little kids . Maybe you heard what she heard to , it couldve been the washing machine or the electrical circuits doing that sss sss noise or even your computer . I dont know about your computer but sometimes my computer can make some weird noise when its off .

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

Don't worry sister..even if it was something supernatural...you did the right thing by reciting Ayat Al Kursi immediately after she said that so inshallah you'll be good...

If you wish to keep yourself protected...check this link out...I got these information for someone else...but inshallah they will be of benefit for you :hijabi:

Here it is:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38616

:wasalam: