My Beard! (True incident)

Your opinion on the people who wear beard!

• I love my beard, Alhamdulillah I am proud of it/ I like the ppl who wear them.

Votes: 30 61.2%
  • I am thinking forward to keeping a beard and following the sunnah of Rasulullah (s.a.w)

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • I don't like beard/ I like the clean shaved men but he should be religious

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • It looks so outclassed/ I don't want pagan men..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
in my country the ones with the beards r considered the ones that r untrustworthy, liars, etc. and its sadly true.....
In Pakistan brother? Hmmm. Wierd. Most men kep them because they fel that they will get rewarded by Allah Ta Alla for doing so. Subhanallah. But anyways brother, all you jsut do is ignore them. And if they openly and proudly smack talk you, punch them in the mouth, LoL. :D

But seriously, brother you should keep it. Many Pakstani brothers (who are pious) wear it, and by that, I can tell that they love practicing Islam, and for those brothers who wear beards I say Salam to them and hope the best for them. Not like for the "Wanna be American or Secularist or Nationalsit" Muslims. Especially the ones who are Bangladeshi or Pakstani, because it seems stupid to find ones that don't let them be grown, even though they CAN have them grow long, they jsut CHOOSE not to.

bilalswife1983

Assalamualaikum, I've shaved and let it grow and shave and let it grow again, it's hard, I do like to keep my beard actually :(

Assalamu alaykum brothers! I'm a sister so I won't be talking about my beard (HAHA! :lol: ) but I wanted to tell brother ohhockleng and brothers like him to just keep trying. Allah knows your intentions. You brothers make us sisters proud!!

palestine

Servant of Allah
well i'm not a man but i do respect and love people with the beard. so i chose the first one. i like what the prophet likes and indeed he loves the beard. salam.

palestine

Servant of Allah
oh i want to add that those who can't grow a beard, like they try but it doesn't grow- i like those people too. cause they want to do the sunnah but it's not their fault they don't have a beard. salam.

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
No i know, I wouldn't trust somebody with a beard blindly, but I would doubt the one without a beard on beforehand.

There are people who hardly grow a beard, most of them asians, but most men can and if they can't you can see it in the rest of their appearance.

:salam2:

You're correct about us male asian, we can barely grow a beard, a few strand of hairs or a goatie , the best. And it does not make us less Muslim than the rest of the world. We are most grateful that Allah have guided us to Islam and make us Muslims ( there are 200 million of us and growing ).

Please be mindful of us when you are commenting or giving out fatwas regarding appearances. Unwarranted comments can be very hurtful and demeaning for us.

We love Muslims wherever and whatever they are.

Wallahualam