My beloved grandfather has passed away today :(

xMuSlIm GuRlx

Asssalaamualykum my brothers and sisters,

Just a request really more than anything.... my grandfather has passed away today in Pakistan :-( Please pray on his behalf that insha'allah Allah makes it easy for him and grants us patience to deal with his death and make us more humble and stronger and closer to deen inshallah. My mother has lost both parents :-( may Allah grant her patience inshallah and also importantly please pray that my grandfather is granted the highest rank in Jannah Fardosh insh'allah...re-united with my grandmother...May he be at peace ameen...

Jazaakhallah khairun for your duaas they are very precious... may Allah inshallah make it easy for all of us and bring us closer to deen and imaan Ameen x :tti_sister:

a_stranger

:salam2: dear sister : I am sorry for your loss ::tti_sister:

اَللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لَهُ وَارْحَمْهُ وَعَافِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنْهُ، وَأَكْرِمْ نُزُلَهُ، وَوَسِّعْ مَدْخَلَهُ، وَاغْسِلْهُ بِالْمَاءِ وَالثَّلْجِ وَالْبَرَدِ، وَنَقِّهِ مِنَ الْخَطَايَا كَمَا نَقَّيْتَ الثَّوْبَ اْلأَبْيَضَ مِنَ الدَّنَسِ، وَأَبْدِلْهُ دَارًا خَيْرًا مِنْ دَارِهِ، وَأَهْلاً خَيْرًا مِنْ أَهْلِهِ، وَزَوْجًا خَيْرًا مِنْ زَوْجِهِ، وَأَدْخِلْهُ الْجَنَّةَ، وَأَعِذْهُ مِنْ عَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ [وَعَذَابِ النَّارِ]

Allahhum maghfirlahu warhamhu wa'fu 'anhu wa 'afihee wa-akrim nuzuluhu wa was-si' mudkhalahu, waghsilhu bil maee wath thalji wal bardi, wa naq-qihi minal 'khataya Kama yunaq- qath thawbul abyadu minad danasi, wa abdilhu daran Khayram min darihi, wa ahlan Khayram min ahlihi wa zawjan khayrum min-zawjihi, wa adkhil hul jan-nata, waqihi fitnatal qabri wa 'Azaban nar

O Allah! Forgive him and have Mercy on him and give him strength and pardon him. Be generous to him and cause his entrace to be wide and wash him with water and snow and hail.
Cleanse him of his transgressions as white cloth is cleansed of stains. Give him an abode better than his home, and a family better than his family and a wife better than his wife. Take him into Paradise and protect him from the punishment of the grave (and of the fire)
For Adults
[Muslim; 2:663]

اَللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِحَيِّنَا وَمَيِّتِنَا وَشَاهِدِنَا وَغَائِبِنَا وَصَغِيْرِنَا وَكَبِيْرِنَا وَذَكَرِنَا وَأُنْثَانَا. اَللَّهُمَّ مَنْ أَحْيَيْتَهُ مِنَّا فَأَحْيِهِ عَلَى اْلإِسْلاَمِ، وَمَنْ تَوَفَّيْتَهُ مِنَّا فَتَوَفَّهُ عَلَى اْلإِيْمَانِ، اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَحْرِمْنَا أَجْرَهُ وَلاَ تُضِلَّنَا بَعْدَهُ

Allahum maghfir lihayyina, wa mayyitinaa, wa shaahidina, wa ghaa-'ibina, wa sagheerina, wa kabeerina, wa dhakarrina wa untha. Allahumma man ahyaitahu mina fa ahyihi 'alal Islami wa man tawaf-faytahu mina fatawaffahu 'alal imani. Allahumma la tahrima arjahu wa la tudhillana ba'dahu

O Allah! Forgive our living and our dead, those who are with us and those who are absent, our young and our old, our men and our women. O Allah! Whomever you keep alive from us keep him alive on Islam, and whomever you take away from us, take him as a believer. O Allah! Do not leave us bereft of his good and do not send us astray after them.
[Ibn Majah 1:480, Ahmad 2:368]

اَللَّهُمَّ [ إِنَّ فُلاَنَ بْنَ فُلاَنٍ ] فِيْ ذِمَّتِكَ، وَحَبْلِ جِوَارِكَ، فَقِهِ مِنْ فِتْنَةِ الْقَبْرِ وَعَذَابِ النَّارِ، وَأَنْتَ أَهْلُ الْوَفَاءِ وَالْحَقِّ. فَاغْفِرْ لَهُ وَارْحَمْهُ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ الْغَفُوْرُ الرَّحِيْمُ

Allahumma inna [name the person] fi dhimmatika, wa habli jiwaarika, faqihi min fitnaltil qabri, qa adhaban-naari, wa anta ahlul Wafaa'i wal-Haqqi. Faghfir lahu warhamhu. Innaka antal Ghafurur-Raheem

O Allah! Surely [name the person] is under Your protection, and in the rope of Your security, so save him from the trial of the grave and from the punishment of the Fire. You fulfill promises and grant rights, so forgive him and have mercy on him. Surely You are Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.
[Ibn Majah, abu Dawud 3:211]

اَللَّهُمَّ عَبْدُكَ وَابْنُ أَمْتِكَ احْتَاجَ إِلَى رَحْمَتِكَ، وَأَنْتَ غَنِيٌّ عَنْ عَذَابِهِ، إِنْ كَانَ مُحْسِنًا فَزِدْ فِيْ حَسَنَاتِهِ، وَإِنْ كَانَ مُسِيْئًا فَتَجَاوَزْ عَنْهُ

Allahumma abduka wabnu amtika ahtaaja ila rahmatika wa anta Ghaniyyun an 'adhaabihi in kaana muhsinan fazid fi hasanatihi, wa in kaana musii'an fata-jaawaz 'anhu

O Allah! Your slave, the child of Your slave is in need of Your mercy, and You are not in need of his torment. If he was pious then increase his rewards, and if he was a transgressor then pardon him.
[Al-Hakim 1:359 who graded it authentic and ath-Thahabi agreed with him]

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Asssalaamualykum my brothers and sisters,

Just a request really more than anything.... my grandfather has passed away today in Pakistan :-( Please pray on his behalf that insha'allah Allah makes it easy for him and grants us patience to deal with his death and make us more humble and stronger and closer to deen inshallah. My mother has lost both parents :-( may Allah grant her patience inshallah and also importantly please pray that my grandfather is granted the highest rank in Jannah Fardosh insh'allah...re-united with my grandmother...May he be at peace ameen...

Jazaakhallah khairun for your duaas they are very precious... may Allah inshallah make it easy for all of us and bring us closer to deen and imaan Ameen x :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

May ALLAH AZZAWAJAL always bless you and your family, and may He grant ur grand parents with Jannat-al- Firdaws...:tti_sister:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

May Allah be mercy to him and give patience to people who loved him.

May you at the Day of Judgement meet him at Jannah.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Inna lilLahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

Really sorry to hear of your loss sister, may Allah grant him jannatul firdaws. Aameen.

Wassalaam

alf2

Islam is a way of life
My condolences as well, insha Allah your family will cope with this loss. From Allah we are created, and to him we return.

Mina Mohammed

wa alaikum salaam sister,

To Him we belong and to Him we shall return. May Allaah have mercy on your grandfather's soul and grant you and your family sabr.Ameen

xMuSlIm GuRlx

Jazaakhallah khairun my beloved brothers and sisters... my heart is in comfort after seeing your wbest wishes and duaas for my grandparents.. Insh'allah may Allah forgive their sins and grant them jannah fardosh Ameen... My grandfather was amazing.. subhaanallah lived till he was 110 years old... He had led a good life...I'v never seen someone be so patient with my own eyes.. treated everyone equal never seperated anyone due to wealth or caste etc (which should not ever happen anyway islaam is equality) never complained... always told me to pray and remember Allah always in the best and worst of times...and with his ill health and old age even if physically was not able to pray as such.. would always do as much as he could and supplicate to Allah and do tasbihs morning till night maashallah....I pray insh'allah his death brings me closer to imaan and strengthen my deen and also for all my brothers and sisters inshallah...I will never forget him and how he has affected our lives in a positive light subhaanallah <3

May Allah reward you all inshallah thank you again for your kind duaas... love you all for the sake of Allah :tti_sister: x

Shak78

Assalaam walaikum,

To Him we belong and to Him we return. My condolences, I lost my Grandfather last year at the age of 95. Grandparents are special people. May you meet your Grandfather on the Day of Judgement at Jannah.

xMuSlIm GuRlx

Insh'Allah Ameeen may our grandparents be granted the highest rank in Jannah fardosh inshallah..thank you sister :tti_sister: xx

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
From Allah swt we come and To Allah swt we shall return.

:bismillah:
:salam2:

From Allah swt we come
and
To Allah swt we shall return.

Sympathy and condolences
on the passing of your beloved grandfather.

~~~May Allah swt grant him the highest rank
in Jannah Firdous
and
...re-united with your grandmother
And...May he be at peace~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam .

ILoveIslam2324

:salam2: dear sister : I am sorry for your loss ::tti_sister:

اَللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لَهُ وَارْحَمْهُ وَعَافِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنْهُ، وَأَكْرِمْ نُزُلَهُ، وَوَسِّعْ مَدْخَلَهُ، وَاغْسِلْهُ بِالْمَاءِ وَالثَّلْجِ وَالْبَرَدِ، وَنَقِّهِ مِنَ الْخَطَايَا كَمَا نَقَّيْتَ الثَّوْبَ اْلأَبْيَضَ مِنَ الدَّنَسِ، وَأَبْدِلْهُ دَارًا خَيْرًا مِنْ دَارِهِ، وَأَهْلاً خَيْرًا مِنْ أَهْلِهِ، وَزَوْجًا خَيْرًا مِنْ زَوْجِهِ، وَأَدْخِلْهُ الْجَنَّةَ، وَأَعِذْهُ مِنْ عَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ [وَعَذَابِ النَّارِ]

Allahhum maghfirlahu warhamhu wa'fu 'anhu wa 'afihee wa-akrim nuzuluhu wa was-si' mudkhalahu, waghsilhu bil maee wath thalji wal bardi, wa naq-qihi minal 'khataya Kama yunaq- qath thawbul abyadu minad danasi, wa abdilhu daran Khayram min darihi, wa ahlan Khayram min ahlihi wa zawjan khayrum min-zawjihi, wa adkhil hul jan-nata, waqihi fitnatal qabri wa 'Azaban nar

O Allah! Forgive him and have Mercy on him and give him strength and pardon him. Be generous to him and cause his entrace to be wide and wash him with water and snow and hail.
Cleanse him of his transgressions as white cloth is cleansed of stains. Give him an abode better than his home, and a family better than his family and a wife better than his wife. Take him into Paradise and protect him from the punishment of the grave (and of the fire)
For Adults
[Muslim; 2:663]

اَللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِحَيِّنَا وَمَيِّتِنَا وَشَاهِدِنَا وَغَائِبِنَا وَصَغِيْرِنَا وَكَبِيْرِنَا وَذَكَرِنَا وَأُنْثَانَا. اَللَّهُمَّ مَنْ أَحْيَيْتَهُ مِنَّا فَأَحْيِهِ عَلَى اْلإِسْلاَمِ، وَمَنْ تَوَفَّيْتَهُ مِنَّا فَتَوَفَّهُ عَلَى اْلإِيْمَانِ، اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَحْرِمْنَا أَجْرَهُ وَلاَ تُضِلَّنَا بَعْدَهُ

Allahum maghfir lihayyina, wa mayyitinaa, wa shaahidina, wa ghaa-'ibina, wa sagheerina, wa kabeerina, wa dhakarrina wa untha. Allahumma man ahyaitahu mina fa ahyihi 'alal Islami wa man tawaf-faytahu mina fatawaffahu 'alal imani. Allahumma la tahrima arjahu wa la tudhillana ba'dahu

O Allah! Forgive our living and our dead, those who are with us and those who are absent, our young and our old, our men and our women. O Allah! Whomever you keep alive from us keep him alive on Islam, and whomever you take away from us, take him as a believer. O Allah! Do not leave us bereft of his good and do not send us astray after them.
[Ibn Majah 1:480, Ahmad 2:368]

اَللَّهُمَّ [ إِنَّ فُلاَنَ بْنَ فُلاَنٍ ] فِيْ ذِمَّتِكَ، وَحَبْلِ جِوَارِكَ، فَقِهِ مِنْ فِتْنَةِ الْقَبْرِ وَعَذَابِ النَّارِ، وَأَنْتَ أَهْلُ الْوَفَاءِ وَالْحَقِّ. فَاغْفِرْ لَهُ وَارْحَمْهُ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ الْغَفُوْرُ الرَّحِيْمُ

Allahumma inna [name the person] fi dhimmatika, wa habli jiwaarika, faqihi min fitnaltil qabri, qa adhaban-naari, wa anta ahlul Wafaa'i wal-Haqqi. Faghfir lahu warhamhu. Innaka antal Ghafurur-Raheem

O Allah! Surely [name the person] is under Your protection, and in the rope of Your security, so save him from the trial of the grave and from the punishment of the Fire. You fulfill promises and grant rights, so forgive him and have mercy on him. Surely You are Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.
[Ibn Majah, abu Dawud 3:211]

اَللَّهُمَّ عَبْدُكَ وَابْنُ أَمْتِكَ احْتَاجَ إِلَى رَحْمَتِكَ، وَأَنْتَ غَنِيٌّ عَنْ عَذَابِهِ، إِنْ كَانَ مُحْسِنًا فَزِدْ فِيْ حَسَنَاتِهِ، وَإِنْ كَانَ مُسِيْئًا فَتَجَاوَزْ عَنْهُ

Allahumma abduka wabnu amtika ahtaaja ila rahmatika wa anta Ghaniyyun an 'adhaabihi in kaana muhsinan fazid fi hasanatihi, wa in kaana musii'an fata-jaawaz 'anhu

O Allah! Your slave, the child of Your slave is in need of Your mercy, and You are not in need of his torment. If he was pious then increase his rewards, and if he was a transgressor then pardon him.
[Al-Hakim 1:359 who graded it authentic and ath-Thahabi agreed with him]
My grandfather passed away on the 23rd day of fasting this Ramadan and I recited the duas you have posted above. JazakAllah Sister .