My blog

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
wow that must have required a lot of patience sis palestine! u did a great job mashallah! May all non muslims come to the right path ameen.:tti_sister:

safiya58

:salam2:

sister you are a real model for us and for me. Even when you are younger than me. Mashaallah. It is really impressive to see how such stubborn and ignorant heads can soften.... May Allah increase the number of "palestines" in our ummah :hearts:

:wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2:

sister you are a real model for us and for me. Even when you are younger than me. Mashaallah. It is really impressive to see how such stubborn and ignorant heads can soften.... May Allah increase the number of "palestines" in our ummah :hearts:

:wasalam:

ameen. jazakAllahu khayran ukhti. anyone at any age can do many things. Allah can make the impossible possible and inshAllahu ta'alal we can be come a united ummah.

palestine

Servant of Allah
An advice to the people of this ummah:
Some of the things the non muslims on my blog have said is what Islam is AGAINST but what some muslims have done and continue to do so. I don't want us to abandon Jihad as it can come in any form. and yes, as Muslims we do condemn the innocent lives that have been killed in the name of Islam. However, i want all of us to give a great representation of Islam. Please, for the sake of Allah, for your own sake - Learn and educate yourselves on this deen, this beautiful way of life. You will not enter Jannah by simply saying "I'm Muslim". We have many Muslims who say "I'm muslim" yet are not acting upon this deen. So do us and yourself a favor dear brother/sister follow the Sunnah of Rasulullah s.a.w so that we can set a great example for all the nations and so that we can reunite once again. It hurts to hear non muslims say, "this is what Muslims do and that is what Muslims do". Please, let's change our ummah for the better. I will never take the side of a kafir over that of my brother. The Prophet s.a.w said, " Help your brother whether he is oppressed or the one oppressed. a man inquired, "ya rasulullah, we can help our brother if he is oppressed, but how can we help him if is the oppressor. The prophet s.a.w said, "By preventing him from it".
so i want us all to reunite and to truly present Islam as it is. Don't be selective about your deen, take it as it is and build your iman by doing good things all the time. I remember listening to a lecture and the sheikh said, "the way the rulers act stems from us." so instead of blaming the leaders and rulers on everything, let's fix our conditions first as civilians and not leaders, and then once we have ONE VOICE we can help change our leaders or replace them with better ones. so please take the time to learn your deen and never stoop to the level of those who reject faith. take care.
wasalamu alaikum.
sincerely your sister in Islam.