my bro,s Congratulate me, I've finally graduated from the University

mohd2008

:salam2: all membres in TTI family , all my brothers and sisters

I want to tell you happy thing, I graduated from the University of yesterday and has been discussed the graduation project, and we have established a ceremony at the University.
Now, I finished university , i finished
I studied civil Engineering from (IUG) islamic univercity in Gaza .

now iam very happy , But is not optimistic, access to employment within the Gaza Strip because of the siege on Gaza
I wish you all success in your life

Your brother Mohamed from the Gaza Strip
:wasalam:

DataZak

Alhamdulillah! However, I suggest you change your thread title if possible. You don't tell people to congratulate you. That is riya'.

Wallahualam.

:salam2:broZak dont be so hard on the brother. I am sure he did not mean it. I feel he is very happy cause of his achievement. In a city of no hope this might be his only happiness. So please be kind to him. Congratulations i am so happy for you. May Allah bless you with more. And u find a good job to support your family

al-muslimah

Congratulation brother mohd2008.

Bro datazak..mohd2008 must be Arab because that is what we say in Arabic and it's normal. I'm sure he didn't mean to make riya'..He only translated it latterly.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum brother!

CONGRDULATIONS! CONGRDULATIONS! May Allah swt bless you and increase your knoweldge for you amiin. May you succeed in this world and in the hereafter amiin.
Once again Congradulations brother!:D

wasalam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum

this is very very happy news , Congratulation, Mabrook, May Allah (swt) reward you with many blessings - ameen

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Alhamdulillah! Subhanallah! That is a great accomplishment. You should be pleased that you are better equipped to understand earn, serve, provide, and support.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

MashAllah dear brother and congratulations.:) It must be beautifull feeling when you are reworded for all your efforts and hard work.

May Allah bless you always, increase your eman, knowledge and reword you on this and onother world.Ameen summa ameen

Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
ما شاء الله تبارك الرحمن ألف ألف ألف مبرووووووووك التخرج
و عقبال ما نبارك لك عالوظيفة أخوي محمد :)

Congratulations my brother

dunno

Alhamdulillah! However, I suggest you change your thread title if possible. You don't tell people to congratulate you. That is riya'.

Wallahualam.
:salam2:
im sorry i dont see how this is riya' or anything that is regarding the dunya is riya'?
i mean if ur doing prayers so ur father wont be angry at u instead of doing it to go to heaven that is riya' but if ur studying at the university so ur father is happy with and not because u want to do it then this is not riya'
riya' in it's islamic sense doesn't include worldly goals ( getting degree for social status and not for increasing one's knowledge for example ) it only includes goals that such as prayer fasting etc which ur suppose to do it for allah sake not for people sake

Abdul25

Logical Believer
im sorry i dont see how this is riya' or anything that is regarding the dunya is riya'?
i mean if ur doing prayers so ur father wont be angry at u instead of doing it to go to heaven that is riya' but if ur studying at the university so ur father is happy with and not because u want to do it then this is not riya'
riya' in it's islamic sense doesn't include worldly goals ( getting degree for social status and not for increasing one's knowledge for example ) it only includes goals that such as prayer fasting etc which ur suppose to do it for allah sake not for people sake

JazakAllah khayra brother, u explained riya' really very well.

rightpath_357

OH- BROTHERS congragulate you? WHAT ABOUT SISTERS???!!!!!!:lol:

No- Congrats bro!
May Allah grant you a great job, a successful life, and a place in Jannat. Ameen. :D
Salam!!!!!:)

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال

Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

I hope that this thread doesnt get 'carried away' with discussions that is far from the thread's topic.

However, I must say, I understand why Brother Datazak mentioned about riya'. But if the thread starter is an arab, and it is a cultural thing to say to people to congratulate one self (like some of you have clarified) then I guess there's nothing wrong with it.

There may be some things that people feel offence or different in a kind of way due to difference in background, culture, and upbringing. However, this shouldnt bring people apart but correcting the truth is always necessary.

Here, at my place, we always hear about riya' which is a type of a 'heart disease' and it is a hidden shirik. Even when we pray, if our intention is for people to see us (in our heart, we'll have the feeling that people will say that we are a good person) instead of doing it for the sake of Allaah, that is riya'. If one's is doing prayer because of someone else (afraid of someone), that is not riya' but rather he is doing it not for the sake of Allaah. And there are things regarding worldly matters that can cause one's to feel riya but only that person and Allaah knows the intention in one's heart.

I just wanted to make things clear without any intention to drag this matter. Lets all praise Allaah for our brother's success in completing his studies. Alhamdulillah.

May Allaah increase our knowledge in our deen and give us the strengths to practice it to our best abilities. Aminn

Wassalam.