My Childhood & The Stone

shakirshuvo

My Childhood & The Stone is a documentary about the children of Palestine under the Israeli occupation.

The illegal Israeli occupation of the Palestinian territories has been violating the basic rights of Palestinian children for the last 35 years. All violations perpetrated by Israel against the Palestinians over the last decades -- ranging from torture and illegal killings to expulsion, the prevention of access to medical treatment, discrimination, and the destruction of homes and livelihoods -- have had a disproportionate effect on the children of Palestine.

During the most recent Intifada, which began in September 2000, Israeli repression has been particularly brutal, with the Israeli army acting with excessive force and subjecting the Palestinian people -- particularly children -- to systematic collective punishment on an unprecedented scale.

(1) [yt]YUs5r_hANdc[/yt]

(2) [yt]6b2Sw8QPAR8[/yt]

(3) [yt]2aZqDILCROM[/yt]

(4) [yt]0rxDhBv05wY[/yt]

(5) [yt]J0NmufFrF8Y[/yt]

(6) [yt]F1tguC2vj9A[/yt]

(7) [yt]nMliYPMxKEY[/yt]

saima11

:salam2:
My Childhood & The Stone is a documentary about the children of Palestine under the Israeli occupation.

The illegal Israeli occupation of the Palestinian territories has been violating the basic rights of Palestinian children for the last 35 years. All violations perpetrated by Israel against the Palestinians over the last decades -- ranging from and illegal s to expulsion, the prevention of access to medical treatment, discrimination, and the destruction of homes and livelihoods -- have had a disproportionate effect on the children of Palestine.

During the most recent Intifada, which began in September 2000, Israeli repression has been particularly brutal, with the Israeli army acting with excessive force and subjecting the Palestinian people -- particularly children -- to systematic collective punishment on an unprecedented scale.

(1) [yt]YUs5r_hANdc[/yt]

(2) [yt]6b2Sw8QPAR8[/yt]

(3) [yt]2aZqDILCROM[/yt]

(4) [yt]0rxDhBv05wY[/yt]

(5) [yt]J0NmufFrF8Y[/yt]

(6) [yt]F1tguC2vj9A[/yt]

(7) [yt]nMliYPMxKEY[/yt]

:salam2:

this is sad and touchin may allah protect all our sisters and brothers:girl3: :girl3: :girl3: :girl3: :girl3: