My Coffe writing " Allah", SubhanAllah! :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Inshallah all my Muslim brothers and sisters are in the best state of health and eman.

When I was drinking coffe yesteday, I notices word " Allah" on my coffe cup, SubhanAllah. :hijabi:. So I thought to share with my respected brothers and dear sisters. :SMILY252:

May Allah bless you all. Ameen summa ameen

30wlcpc.jpg

sz77zl.jpg

16ggxok.jpg

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
:ma: you noticed it like it was there or you do it? subhan allah, miricles of Allah is amazing, and when you get one, how beautiful you must have felt.

it made you feel like Allah is there for you and watching you right?

how did you feel?

oh you must have been so happy.:hearts:

did you wash it or still kept it lol. i would probably keep it. :lol:

my husband once cut a tomato and found the word Allah in it. he was too scared to eat it to wreck the name and too scared to through it because its got Allahs name, so he took it to a sheikh who told him to burry it in the ground where no one can step on it. and he did this.

but this was when he was a teenager now he tells me he wish he ate it.

you are really lucky. mashallah. may allah always watch you and guide you send you signs. may you always be happy inshallah.

keep drinking coffee in the hope you'll find another sign inshallah. :lol:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:ma: you noticed it like it was there or you do it? subhan allah, miricles of Allah is amazing, and when you get one, how beautiful you must have felt.

it made you feel like Allah is there for you and watching you right?

how did you feel?

oh you must have been so happy.:hearts:

did you wash it or still kept it lol. i would probably keep it. :lol:

my husband once cut a tomato and found the word Allah in it. he was too scared to eat it to wreck the name and too scared to through it because its got Allahs name, so he took it to a sheikh who told him to burry it in the ground where no one can step on it. and he did this.

but this was when he was a teenager now he tells me he wish he ate it.

you are really lucky. mashallah. may allah always watch you and guide you send you signs. may you always be happy inshallah.

keep drinking coffee in the hope you'll find another sign inshallah. :lol:

Baarak Allah feekh my dear sister for your kind duas.May Allah keep you as well always with His Protection.

Yes dear sister, I was sooo happy seeing it. Wallahi, I did not thought it was any sign of Allah, niether I still belive in that, because I do not know how is Islamic rulling about this. But I got happy to see the name of " Allah", even written on the coffe. If it is any sign of Allah subhan wa teala, than I am much more happy.

I washed the cup dear sister, but I took and keep photos Inshallah. :hijabi:

All praise be due to Allah Alone.

May Allah bless you as well my sister and all of us. Ameen Ya Rabby.

:wasalam:

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED

Baarak Allah feekh my dear sister for your kind duas.May Allah keep you as well always with His Protection.

Yes dear sister, I was sooo happy seeing it. Wallahi, I did not thought it was any sign of Allah, niether I still belive in that, because I do not know how is Islamic rulling about this. But I got happy to see the name of " Allah", even written on the coffe. If it is any sign of Allah subhan wa teala, than I am much more happy.

I washed the cup dear sister, but I took and keep photos Inshallah. :hijabi:

All praise be due to Allah Alone.

May Allah bless you as well my sister and all of us. Ameen Ya Rabby.

thank you.
you said you didnt think it was sign of Allah and you not know if this is is islamci rulling, subhan allah this shows your iman. how? well you were drinking from a coffee cup and then saw the word Allah and feared you might fall into haram if you believe its a sign of allah and remembered and considered straight away the islamic rulling when i, myself, after seeing your thread straight away didnt not think like that, did not cross my mind its haram or something because i thought Allah, the word Allah is too strong for it to be found on coffee cup for no reason. thats how i thought, but you thought better and mashallah that makes you a great muslim and that i believe is a test for you from Allah

and inshallah you made Allah happy. so enjoy the rewards and blessings.

oh i cant believe subhan allah how you remembered the islamic rulling, i would be shock and too happy and probably eat the whole cup :lol: may allah increase our iman.

you did really well, inshallah Allah will reward you and you will see it inshallah.

:tti_sister::ma:

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

MashaAllah dear sister. I really don't know whether to think this is from Allah or just a coincidence, but SubhanAllah!

I remember there was a time in my city back home when all the Eggplants / Aubergines had the name Allah written with the seeds when you cut them in half. The general muslim public were going crazy thinking these were "holy" eggplants. (Astaghfirullah). I was really little at that time, only 6 or 7 years old, but I never really knew what to make of that incident. I definitely didn't think it made the baingan "holy", but I thought it was just a sign to everyday people to think more of Allah and come back to Him.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

from your posts, your love for Allah is realised.

this could be a sign for you to increase your faith in Him. and Allah knows best.

BrotherMatthew

Land of the free

"Soon will We show them our Signs in the (furthest) regions (of the earth), and in their own souls, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth." Surat 41:53

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum:

Its really Amazing. Some may not accept it but usually such signs from our Lord are particularly only for the one who is blessed for this sign.Dear sister,may it be a sign from our Lord to complement your sincerity. I find you one of the most sincere Muslim on TTI. May Allah fill your life with happiness.

Regards.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu dear brothers and sisters

I am very grateful to Allah, for sharing it with you.It is blessing of Allah that we can share happy and hard moments with other Muslims and that is the beauty of our deen Islaam.:hijabi:

Ameen for all your kind duas. May Allah make us better than what other think about us,and make us better than we think about our selves.May Allah reword you dear brothers and sisters with everything that you ask of Him. Ameen summa ameen

Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Allah Almighty will say on the Day of Rising, 'Where are those who loved one another for the sake of My majesty? Today, on the day when there is no shade but My shade, I will shade them.'" [Muslim]

I love you all as my Muslim brothers and sisters for Allah sake Only.:hearts: