my converting to islam, my story

rieszky

Subhanallah

Alhamdulillah...you were given the blessing by ALLAH in finding your deen...i'm really happy for you...

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Allahu Akbar, Assalamu Alykum sister, I am Honored to have you as my new Muslim sister, an honor it is indead.

And also like what you said, the media portrays the brothers of Thaaliban as violent and evil to women, but in reality, they really DO respect women and girls (the Afghanistani Thaaliban brothers though, for anyone else, I don't really know at the moment); and very few people know that the Thaaliban rose into power because a group of Afghanistani Muslim sisters (who were from the North) were raped by Northern men (known as the Northern Alliance), and they grabbed their weapons and hunted then down, and in two years time, they had conquered 80% of Afghanistan on foot, and one of their main goals was to STOP the Evil and Disrespect that the Afghanistani Muslim women were treated with.

Sheikh Khalid Yaseen (Raheemahullah)

[yt]n3Z10H6gNq8[/yt]

Sister Yvonne Ridley (May Allah Ta Alla bestow his Love and Mercy upon her)

[yt]t7mgvSDtOxI[/yt]

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:
ALLAHU AKBAR!!
MashaAllah sister welcome to Islam,its so beautiful to know people like you submitting to Allah's will.Its inspirational.
:wasalam: