My Distress

Alisha

:girl3:
It is sad to see many muslims tht is the majority of them illiterate, it saddens me to see them in this state. especially in developing countries like India , Pakistan, Bangladesh...etc u see th elist can go on n on n on.

another major problem is illiteracy percent is more in women, n if women r not educated then our ummah will stagnate, as it rightly said tht a mother is the first teacher of a child and imagine if u have a teacher who doesnt know anything herself what is she suppose to teach u, do u get my point.

If we cool-mindedly ponder over the causes of Muslims downfall and disgrace, we shall find the two very causes as responsible. The Holy Quran is the command centre of all individual and collective matters, rituals and worships of the Muslims. As long as the Muslims retained the Quran as their leader, they were the leaders of the world. Under the leadership of the Quran, wherever they marched, they conquered and big powers of the time fell to them. But when the Muslims diverted from the way of Quran, they lost their leading role and their unity as a nation crumbled. The Muslims have not only become apathetic towards Quran but also they have started distorting the meaning of Quran. Everyone is at liberty to call himself a scholar of Quran and define the meaning of Quranic verses from his own mind

In the same way, the other secret of Muslims power and rule over the unbelievers was their unity, which has has vanished too. As long as they were maintained the bonds of emaan and brotherhood, they were dominant over the whole world and when they started begrudging their own brothers and making friends with the enemies, they fell in the abyss of disgrace and humiliation.

today u see these uneducated , poor muslims living in jahiliya, they dont know anything about islam...they only have muslim names, they r not even circumcised and live in utterly disgusting and unhygeinic conditions.

young girls an dguys falling in love,and ofcourse divorce is a common site, husband brutally beating the wife, small children are sent off to beg so they can eat one time lunch,black magic is common in these places, n i can just go on .

so u see the cause of my distress...i know ur response, u will tell me thtu already are aware of this state of muslims.

so what are we doing to improve this condition.
yes u , u are the only one who can save the ummah . each one of u, only if each n every one of us is concerned for our ummah only then can we make a difference.

so plz initiate in ur own small ways helping, educating small children, imparting valueable knowledge of the Quran.

plz come forwardand contribute ur ideas as well as stories of how u r helping in this cause. i request each and every one of u to ake some time from ur busy life by sacrificing t.v ,videogames,movies,etc nd help in the cause of the ummah.

have some suggestions:
1)There is a need that madrasahs for children are set up in every town and village to give children the literal education of Quran, and public gatherings are organized for enlightening the adults with the meaning of Quran and preparing them to act accordingly.

2)The other task that one should undertake is to divert their attention to the reformation of the women of their family and neighbourhood. They should start a lobby for women to recognize and wipe out the widespread heedlessness and ignorance in matters of Deen that result in the practicing of bid'ah.

3)The students that have been given the light of knowledge, can work on ignorant females, straighten out their beliefs, try to inculcate in them the importance of tawheed (Oneness of God), and the love of Allah and His Rasul sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam.

4)the female students to do is convert their homes or at least one room into a madrasah, where they can teach the correct way to pray salah, the Tajweed of the Qur'an, teach the meaning and explanation of the Qur'an, teach some necessary masail: start schooling everyone something according to their aptitude.

5)Follow the footsteps of your spiritual mother Hazrat Ayesha radhiyallahu ta'ala 'anha and make your home a madrasah and discounting age, start spreading your knowledge among mothers, sisters, and daughters. Keep your schedule around your household duties so that your home life is not affected and marital life left undisturbed.

u may plz post ur suggestions also

ibnunas

:salam2: yes i agree with you sis, may allah help those in the progress in helping them:astag: :salam2:

Jihan

WAllahi I love your suggestions on making madrsas in every village and especially the mothers making one of the rooms in their a place of learning. I want to help build schools/madrasas in provert stricken(did I spell that write) areas. Me and a couple of other sisters are trying to raise money by making a film on Islam awareness. inshaAllah we want to make enough money to feed certain areas and built the schools.We need as much as help as possible we are still at the beginningof the process. We are still just planning. InshaAllah we will need lots of help with ideas on what to put in the documentary in order to make it accurate and entertaining. We will also need donations I am guessing, but not yet. Do you know of an organization that could help donate any money we make(inshaAllah) probably islam relief. may Allah reward you.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu dear sister
I can understand your point quite well. But before we do something we need to brace ourselves up, help ourselves first. Then only we can help others. And above all, make duas to Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala so that he blesses you and your intentions.
The Muslim Ummah is one body. Unfortunately many Muslims do not even know it. But we should not lose our heart.
Act according to Quran and Sunnah. Insha Allah we all will triumph at last.
The world is a show, where Allah is the Master of All. He has planned everything in the most perfect way. So do not be in distress sister, Insha Allah Islam is going to Rule over the world.
wa/salam

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Oh by the way, your suggestions were really good. Subhan Allah.
May Allah give us Tawfeeq,hidayah and hikmah and put barakah in our deeds.

uzeshan

S.O.A
well it is true... but it me tell u something.. [excellent suggestions]... it takes time to settle down everything... Now they have some islamic channels to watch comparing nathing b4... There are many Darul Uloom.. where young, old, men and women can get their Islamic and other education.... Since they r developing countries it will some time for them to established more Darul uloom, colleges and uni...

Yeah there are maniac too, who completely Jaheel... but there are nice people too....

I personally think it's not nathing to do with countries.. it's all depend on an individual.. What and how they want to learn... Jaheels are everywhere....

I believe we should start the way our prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him) did.. live like our Sahabi lived... build a character.. Show true face of Islam to muslims and non-muslims...

May Allah Guide and protect us,,

Allah knows Best

Alisha

hey i am soo happy to learn about ur plans Jihan... i was also wondering abt starting something on similar lines. there was a lady in our area who started an islamic english school she was given a place for free for a year then after a year she shifted her base else where in a rented place.n yes the course material n how to opearate the classes was all give to her by a london based mosque, they even provided her funds initially,n now after 2 yrs her school is well estabilished n 'in demand' by the grace of Allah swt.
(she started a primary school 1st -4th n now have extended it till the secondry section ie till 10th std)n now thousands of grls r learning the Quran by heart there, mashallah.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Also I feel that the educated and learned Muslims should look to their brothers and sisters in poor countries as well, because Islam in many poor countries are taking course in wrong direction. Bidah, shirk creeping into their societies. In africa, there are some places where people worship graves and superstitious culture as well. Same thing in india,pakistan and bangladesh. Also in many other countries like egypt, lebanon etc. there are innovated sects.
So when the educated ones think and work for them, Insha Allah we will be able to bring and bind the Ummah together, according to the Quran and Sunnah alone.
wa/salam

uzeshan

S.O.A
Bidah, shirk creeping into their societies. In africa, there are some places where people worship graves and superstitious culture as well. Same thing in india,pakistan and bangladesh. Also in many other countries like egypt, lebanon etc. there are innovated sects.
wa/salam

Brother I didn't get this....

May Allah Guide us

Jihan

hey i am soo happy to learn about ur plans Jihan... i was also wondering abt starting something on similar lines. there was a lady in our area who started an islamic english school she was given a place for free for a year then after a year she shifted her base else where in a rented place.n yes the course material n how to opearate the classes was all give to her by a london based mosque, they even provided her funds initially,n now after 2 yrs her school is well estabilished n 'in demand' by the grace of Allah swt.
(she started a primary school 1st -4th n now have extended it till the secondry section ie till 10th std)n now thousands of grls r learning the Quran by heart there, mashallah.

The thing is we're trying to make the Islamic documentary for now to raise the money to build the madrsas the poor countries ( I'm thinking Muslim countries but you know InshAllah we can do some Non muslim countries that are extremely poor, because the poorest communities are the ones who readily accept God) But for now we really need help making a really interesting video for all ppl to buy. We're still st the beginning though. Although my group members thing we should stick to feeding the poor. But Isay what better knowledge than 'ilm (knowledge).

Qoseen

mashallah

Its very caring of you to right this article ,i really want to try doing the things that u suggested .but i havent gt my own house ( i liv wid my family)n dat house is quite small anyway .maybe ill try doin sumin at scool bt i've gt alot of learning to do .That article wz very helpful n inspiring anyway :mashallah: :

Bless u and may allah make every1 succesful who try to pt ur ideas in2 practice