My Dream About Hina

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum Brothers and Sisters in Islam. I hope everyone is having a blessed Ramadan and is prepared to have a fun Eid inshallah, I can only dream of such a festival. :hearts: last night after I made loads of du'a to Allah, I went to sleep and I had a dream about my dear friend Hina, whom I haven't seen in six years... :girl3:

As you may know, Hina is the Muslim girl, (my best friend too :)) who gave Da'wah to me when I was fifteen prior to my reversion to Islam alhamdulilah!!

We were talking and walking around a mall... I hope I can see her tomorrow inshallah... :hearts: I miss her so much and I haven't heard from her in a week or so subhanAllah... :( To be honest, I don't know what the dream could have meant, but I hope it is a sign that I will see her tomorrow and spend the day together and celebrate the blessed holiday of Eid with her family and friends inshallah. :shymuslima1: Also, towards the end of my dream, I went home to change shoes (don't ask why, I have no idea) and I looked out my bedroom window, and two chubby women who were dressed in their Sunday's best looked up and saw me and began running around the house towards the back door. I immediately panicked, grabbed my shoes, and ran down the spiral staircase to the side door, hoping to catch up with Hina...

But I woke up before I stepped outside the house.... This makes me wonder who was chasing me and what they wanted from me... Perhaps they were two women from the church who came to take me or something... :( I still feel a little scared... :girl3: Please guys, what could this mean? I don't normally have dreams like this one??? :( :( :( :tti_sister:

elysetexel

Dear sister,

Being chased by your old religion sounds familiar to me. Iam not sure but I think it's a way for your mind to let it go and to give it a rest.
You made your discission, but sometimes emotionally it can be a bigger change then for the heart. (thinking with your heart, thinking with your brain).

And about your friend. When I dream about my best friend who I didnt see for 8 years it feels really save. Like she protects me when Iam feeling a bit scared.
so maybe in your dream she was there to strengthen you for those ladies of your old religion.

hopefully I spoke some wise words:lol:, but there will be someone who is a better explaner then me.

salaam aleikum,
Elyse

Sakeena

Dear sister,

Being chased by your old religion sounds familiar to me. Iam not sure but I think it's a way for your mind to let it go and to give it a rest.
You made your discission, but sometimes emotionally it can be a bigger change then for the heart. (thinking with your heart, thinking with your brain).

And about your friend. When I dream about my best friend who I didnt see for 8 years it feels really save. Like she protects me when Iam feeling a bit scared.
so maybe in your dream she was there to strengthen you for those ladies of your old religion.

hopefully I spoke some wise words:lol:, but there will be someone who is a better explaner then me.

salaam aleikum,
Elyse

Wasalam sister Elsye! But what should I do?? I haven't went to church not once in the month of Ramadan alhamdulilah, but what about after the holy month ends? The shaytan will return and he'll tell my mother what to say and she'll try to force me to go but I can't do it!! :SMILY23: I would rather die than to set foot in another church subhanAllah... I wish she would just kill me, get it over with. That would be so much better than going through so much pain in my house... :(

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Don´t worry dear sister Sakeena. I (and I believe many other sisters and brothers too) will make dua for you that you will get a lot of power to fight against whispers of shaytaan to your mom.

:tti_sister:

Happy and Blessed Eid to you.

:hearts:

Sakeena

Don´t worry dear sister Sakeena. I (and I believe many other sisters and brothers too) will make dua for you that you will get a lot of power to fight against whispers of shaytaan to your mom.

:tti_sister:

Happy and Blessed Eid to you.

:hearts:

But I'm scared! That krazy woman's driving me nuts! I guess I'll be spending this Eid Alfitr alone.................. though I hope not subhanAllah... :girl3:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Eid Mubarak to all!

:bismillah:

Dearest sister Sakeena :)

:ma:i know you have a strong iman~Alhamdulillah!

Just ignore her(ur christian mom) she'll get tired soon :)

~May Allah swt protect ,guide and help you~Amin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIEoWSB63hI
Allah Knows (full version) by Zain Bhikha

Cheer up!!!
we r here!We r your close family n don't 4get that! sister :)
~Salam idil Fitri to you
May Allah swt bless you with peace, joy and happiness all years~Amin!

And

~May Allah swt shower blesses upon all muslim this eid~Amin!

Eid Mubarak to all!

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Don´t worry dear sister. I just made a little spying tour to kitchen :cool: and saw Aapa had made a tons of brownies... It is enough good reason to cheer up there. Right?