My du'aa have been answered- I've found work!

Fatima Amenda

Truth of Religion is important to learn!! Religion is not based on popular notion!! It is based on Quran and Prophet (PBUH)

I do declare, since I came from a Christian background, I would think by your mannerism toward Islam and your way of thinking, you Sir, are a Christian and not a Muslim, but this is by observation only. Only Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala knows the truth

shah mir

Banned
Suban'Allah, Do you know why this Revelation was given to the Prophet Sallallahu alayhi wasallam? Being ridiculed because he had no sons because they died young to pass on the religion of the Muslim way, only daughters. Didn't the Mother's of the Believers wear hijabs?
108. al-Kauthar

1 Lo! We have given thee Abundance;

2 So pray unto thy Lord, and sacrifice.

3 Lo! it is thy insulter (and not thou) who is without posterity.
To thee have We granted the Fount, Therefore to thy Lord turn in Prayer and Sacrifice.For he who hateth thee He will be cut off

This is exact translation. Wrong tafsir you are quoting here, which has nothing to do with it. There is no AUTHANTIC evidence even that Prophet (PBUH) wives wore Hijab.

Always try to understand Quran by deeply understanding each word.

shah mir

Banned
I do declare, since I came from a Christian background, I would think by your mannerism toward Islam and your way of thinking, you Sir, are a Christian and not a Muslim, but this is by observation only. Only Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala knows the truth

Dear Sister,

First Understand Quran and then give a verdict.

Fatima Amenda

To thee have We granted the Fount, Therefore to thy Lord turn in Prayer and Sacrifice.For he who hateth thee He will be cut off

This is exact translation. Wrong tafsir you are quoting here, which has nothing to do with it. There is no AUTHANTIC evidence even that Prophet (PBUH) wives wore Hijab.

Always try to understand Quran by deeply understanding each word.

Well all modest pious God fearing women do ... The End

shah mir

Banned
That's your assumption and Islam is not based on assumptions and personal experiences. Everything is clearly written down, only people need to understand it.

Wearing a Hijab don't make a woman pious. It is all about truthfulness of her SOUL

Fatima Amenda

That's your assumption and Islam is not based on assumptions and personal experiences. Everything is clearly written down, only people need to understand it.

Wearing a Hijab don't make a woman pious. It is all about truthfulness of her SOUL

And some random guy who claims he reads the Qur'an and tells people he knows more then the commandment of Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala, the way of life of Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu alayhi wasallam, the Rightly Guided Caliphs, the Islamic scholars and Muslim women who love their hijab, doesn't make him an expert on teachings of Qur'an and the Prophet Sallallahu alayhi wasallam

shah mir

Banned
Regarding mannerism, in religion it is Straight forward. One need mannerism when want to relate a lie with religion or don't understand it.

I told you that It is you choice, what you want to do. If you do Hijab because of religion then you can end up with lot of issues, as it is not an order from ALLAH.

If you follow it as a tradition or culture then all will be fine.

Rest is your choice. Thanks for all your remarks

Fatima Amenda

so i would like to learn the truth, please teach me with proper references

Ask Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala for guidance, only Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala can guide you

"
"Whomever Allah guides, no one can misguide, and whomever Allah misguides, no one can guide."

shah mir

Banned
And some random guy who claims he reads the Qur'an and tells people he knows more then the commandment of Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala, the way of life of Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu alayhi wasallam, the Rightly Guided Caliphs, the Islamic scholars and Muslim women who love their hijab, doesn't make him an expert on teachings of Qur'an and the Prophet Sallallahu alayhi wasallam
I never claimed to be an expert, as no one other the Prophet (PBUH) was an expert. I told you don't be generic in Religion, come with AUTHENTIC references

Fatima Amenda

I never claimed to be an expert, as no one other the Prophet (PBUH) was an expert. I told you don't be generic in Religion, come with AUTHENTIC references

The Jews say: "The Christians have naught (to stand) upon; and the Christians say: "The Jews have naught (To stand) upon." Yet they (Profess to) study the (same) Book. Like unto their word is what those say who know not; but God will judge between them in their quarrel on the Day of Judgment. [Surah Al Baqarah 113]

shah mir

Banned
They say: "Allah hath begotten a son"; Glory be to Him. ―Nay, to Him belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth; everything renders worship to Him. (2:116)

Say those without knowledge: "Why speaketh not Allah unto Us? Or why cometh not unto Us a sign?" So said the people before them words of similar import. Their hearts are alike. We have indeed made clear the signs unto any people who hold firmly to faith (2:118)

shah mir

Banned
The Jews say: "The Christians have naught (to stand) upon; and the Christians say: "The Jews have naught (To stand) upon." Yet they (Profess t
Well all modest pious God fearing women do ... The End

o) study the (same) Book. Like unto their word is what those say who know not; but God will judge between them in their quarrel on the Day of Judgment. [Surah Al Baqarah 113][/qu

To understand the concept better, search on for Ghamidi on Hijab.

Umm Abdullah

Shah mir what manhaj do you follow? Hijab is wajib, just like salah and sawm! So plz stop speaking about stuff you don't know

Fatima Amenda

Can we please stay on topic, this is not the thread to discuss the Hijab.

Please forgive me I thought it was about the Sister having some doubt about wearing her hijab to her new job. Please forgive me if I misunderstood. Asalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakahu