My fav Nasheeds !!!:D make sure you download them!

zelim123

Assalam Aleykum brothers and sisters,

Here are some beautiful nasheeds :D:D:D !!!

Attachments

• Ahmed Bukhatir - Ummi (arabic nasheed).mp3
    2.2 MB · Views: 174
  • Talib Al Habib - Iman The Articles of Faith.mp3
    4.8 MB · Views: 155
  • Nasheed ya'adheem by Ahmed Bukhatir.mp3
    5.6 MB · Views: 159
  • Talib Al Habib - Kalimatan.mp3
    3.1 MB · Views: 161
  • Talib al Habib- Knowledge is light.mp3
    3.2 MB · Views: 121
  • Ya-Man-Yara (Ahmed Bukhatir).mp3
    544.7 KB · Views: 119
  • Zamilooni.mp3
    7.2 MB · Views: 153

zelim123

I like them . :D
JazakAllah Khairan bro.
Salam!!!:D

Waaleykum Assalam Sister,

thanx sister :D but still I want to know which nasheed our akhi Duran means :confused:. It has music in it he says :( If I knew his I would like to re upload them without this nasheed which he means..

duran

Waaleykum Assalam,

Music?? you mean duff akhi ?? which nasheed??

Except

Ahmed Bukhatir - Ummi
Nasheed ya'adheem by Ahmed Bukhatir
Ya-Man-Yara (Ahmed Bukhatir)

the rest have some sort of music, edited vocal and many hidden instruments...and the prophet (pbuh) said:

On the authority of Abu 'Abdullah al-Nu'man bin Bashir, radiyallahu 'anhu, who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, say:

"Truly, what is lawful is evident, and what is unlawful is evident, and in between the two are matters which are doubtful which many people do not know. He who guards against doubtful things keeps his religion and honour blameless, and he who indulges in doubtful things indulges in fact in unlawful things, just as a shepherd who pastures his flock round a preserve will soon pasture them in it. Beware, every king has a preserve, and the things Allah has declared unlawful are His preserves. Beware, in the body there is a flesh; if it is sound, the whole body is sound, and if it is corrupt, the whole body is corrupt, and behold, it is the heart."

By the way I have nothing against nasheed as long as they are clear voice.

peace

zelim123

Except

Ahmed Bukhatir - Ummi
Ya-Man-Yara (Ahmed Bukhatir)

the rest have some sort of music, edited vocal and many hidden instruments...and the prophet (pbuh) said:

On the authority of Abu 'Abdullah al-Nu'man bin Bashir, radiyallahu 'anhu, who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, say:

"Truly, what is lawful is evident, and what is unlawful is evident, and in between the two are matters which are doubtful which many people do not know. He who guards against doubtful things keeps his religion and honour blameless, and he who indulges in doubtful things indulges in fact in unlawful things, just as a shepherd who pastures his flock round a preserve will soon pasture them in it. Beware, every king has a preserve, and the things Allah has declared unlawful are His preserves. Beware, in the body there is a flesh; if it is sound, the whole body is sound, and if it is corrupt, the whole body is corrupt, and behold, it is the heart."

By the way I have nothing against nasheed as long as they are clear voice.

peace

is duff haram nasheed?? cuz I don't hear any instruments but duff

duran

is duff haram nasheed?? cuz I don't hear any instruments but duff

My above post clears up that as Muslim we should stay away anything that is doubt or SHAK.

We should always be on clear line.

Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

I think that Islamic nasheeds have changed from what they were before. They were done with voices that were not enchanting, but now they are done with enchanting voices, and they are also accompanied by evil and corrupting tunes and they say that they are accompanied by the duff, but all of this means that one should keep away from these nasheeds. But if a man comes to us and sings anaasheed that have a sound meaning, and which do not include any nonsense, and uses his voice only with no musical instruments, there is nothing wrong with that. Hassaan ibn Thaabit used to recite poetry in the mosque of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

Duroos wa Fataawa al-Haram al-Madani, 1416 AH, question no. 18.

2. He also said (may Allaah have mercy on him):

There has been a lot of talk about Islamic nasheeds. I have not listened to them for a long time. When they first appeared there was nothing wrong with them. There were no duffs, and they were performed in a manner that did not involve any fitnah, and they were not performed with the tunes of haraam songs. But then they changed and we began to hear a rhythm that may have been a duff or it may have been something other than a duff, and they began to choose performers with beautiful and enchanting voices, then they changed further and began to be performed in the manner of haraam songs. Hence we began to feel uneasy about them, and unable to issue fatwas stating that they were permissible in all cases, or that they were forbidden in all cases. If they are free of the things that I have referred to then they are permissible, but if they are accompanied by the duff or performers are chosen who have beautiful and enchanting voices, or they are performed in the manner of indecent songs, then it is not permissible to listen to them.

Al-Sahwah al-Islamiyyah (p. 185).

Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

As for that which is called Islamic nasheeds, they have been given more time and effort than they deserve, to such an extent that they have become an art form which takes up space in school curricula and school activities, and the recording companies record huge numbers of them to sell and distribute, and most houses are full of them, and many young men and women listen to them, and it takes up a lot of their time, and they are listened to more than recordings of Qur’aan, Sunnah, lectures and useful lessons.

Al-Bayaan li Akhta’ Ba’d al-Kuttaab (p. 342).

4. Shaykh al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

I remember full well that when I was in Damascus, two years before I migrated here to ‘Ammaan, some of the Muslim youth started to sing some anaasheed that had sound meanings, intending thereby to counteract the Sufi songs like the Busayri poems and others, and they recorded that on tapes, but soon it was accompanied by beating the duff! At first they used it in wedding parties, on the basis that the duff is permissible in such parties, then the tapes became widespread and copies were made of them, and they started to be used in many homes, and they started to listen to them day and night, whether there was an occasion or not. That became their way of relaxing. But that is due only to their whims and desires and their ignorance of the shaytaan’s tricks, so he diverted them from paying attention to the Qur’aan and listening to it, let alone studying it, and it became forsaken by them, as it says in the verse (interpretation of the meaning): “And the Messenger (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) will say: ‘O my Lord! Verily, my people deserted this Qur’aan (neither listened to it nor acted on its laws and teachings)’” [al-Furqaan 25:30].

Tahreem Aalaat al-Tarb (p. 181, 182).

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

To sum up, what is well known in the Islamic religion is that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not prescribe for the righteous, devoted worshippers and ascetics of his ummah to gather to listen to poetic verses recited to the accompaniment of clapping or the beating of a duff. It is not permissible for anyone to deviate from following him and following that which he brought of the Book and wisdom, whether that has to do with inward or outward matters, either for an ordinary man or a member of the elite. But the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) granted concessions allowing some kinds of entertainment in weddings and the like, and he allowed women to beat the duff during weddings and other celebrations.

As for the men of his era, not one of them used to beat the duff or clap, rather it is proven in al-Saheeh that he said: “Clapping is for women, and tasbeeh is for men” and he cursed the women who imitate men and the men who imitate women.

Because singing, beating the duff and clapping are things that women do, the salaf used to call a man who did those things effeminate, and they called men who sang effeminate, and this is well known among their sayings. End quote.

Majmoo’ al-Fataawa (11/565, 566).

for more

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/91142/duff

In conclusion, I'm not saying Duff is haram, but the ulama say that duff is for certain occasions and its usually used by women. But Hearing those nasheeds, i really hear some voice editing and sound change, which is against the rules of nasheed...if the voice is not 100% clear, then its ruled out.

And Allah knows best.

zelim123

My above post clears up that as Muslim we should stay away anything that is doubt or SHAK.

We should always be on clear line.

Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

I think that Islamic nasheeds have changed from what they were before. They were done with voices that were not enchanting, but now they are done with enchanting voices, and they are also accompanied by evil and corrupting tunes and they say that they are accompanied by the duff, but all of this means that one should keep away from these nasheeds. But if a man comes to us and sings anaasheed that have a sound meaning, and which do not include any nonsense, and uses his voice only with no musical instruments, there is nothing wrong with that. Hassaan ibn Thaabit used to recite poetry in the mosque of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

Duroos wa Fataawa al-Haram al-Madani, 1416 AH, question no. 18.

2. He also said (may Allaah have mercy on him):

There has been a lot of talk about Islamic nasheeds. I have not listened to them for a long time. When they first appeared there was nothing wrong with them. There were no duffs, and they were performed in a manner that did not involve any fitnah, and they were not performed with the tunes of haraam songs. But then they changed and we began to hear a rhythm that may have been a duff or it may have been something other than a duff, and they began to choose performers with beautiful and enchanting voices, then they changed further and began to be performed in the manner of haraam songs. Hence we began to feel uneasy about them, and unable to issue fatwas stating that they were permissible in all cases, or that they were forbidden in all cases. If they are free of the things that I have referred to then they are permissible, but if they are accompanied by the duff or performers are chosen who have beautiful and enchanting voices, or they are performed in the manner of indecent songs, then it is not permissible to listen to them.

Al-Sahwah al-Islamiyyah (p. 185).

Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

As for that which is called Islamic nasheeds, they have been given more time and effort than they deserve, to such an extent that they have become an art form which takes up space in school curricula and school activities, and the recording companies record huge numbers of them to sell and distribute, and most houses are full of them, and many young men and women listen to them, and it takes up a lot of their time, and they are listened to more than recordings of Qur’aan, Sunnah, lectures and useful lessons.

Al-Bayaan li Akhta’ Ba’d al-Kuttaab (p. 342).

4. Shaykh al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

I remember full well that when I was in Damascus, two years before I migrated here to ‘Ammaan, some of the Muslim youth started to sing some anaasheed that had sound meanings, intending thereby to counteract the Sufi songs like the Busayri poems and others, and they recorded that on tapes, but soon it was accompanied by beating the duff! At first they used it in wedding parties, on the basis that the duff is permissible in such parties, then the tapes became widespread and copies were made of them, and they started to be used in many homes, and they started to listen to them day and night, whether there was an occasion or not. That became their way of relaxing. But that is due only to their whims and desires and their ignorance of the shaytaan’s tricks, so he diverted them from paying attention to the Qur’aan and listening to it, let alone studying it, and it became forsaken by them, as it says in the verse (interpretation of the meaning): “And the Messenger (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) will say: ‘O my Lord! Verily, my people deserted this Qur’aan (neither listened to it nor acted on its laws and teachings)’” [al-Furqaan 25:30].

Tahreem Aalaat al-Tarb (p. 181, 182).

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

To sum up, what is well known in the Islamic religion is that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not prescribe for the righteous, devoted worshippers and ascetics of his ummah to gather to listen to poetic verses recited to the accompaniment of clapping or the beating of a duff. It is not permissible for anyone to deviate from following him and following that which he brought of the Book and wisdom, whether that has to do with inward or outward matters, either for an ordinary man or a member of the elite. But the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) granted concessions allowing some kinds of entertainment in weddings and the like, and he allowed women to beat the duff during weddings and other celebrations.

As for the men of his era, not one of them used to beat the duff or clap, rather it is proven in al-Saheeh that he said: “Clapping is for women, and tasbeeh is for men” and he cursed the women who imitate men and the men who imitate women.

Because singing, beating the duff and clapping are things that women do, the salaf used to call a man who did those things effeminate, and they called men who sang effeminate, and this is well known among their sayings. End quote.

Majmoo’ al-Fataawa (11/565, 566).

for more

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/91142/duff

In conclusion, I'm not saying Duff is haram, but the ulama say that duff is for certain occasions and its usually used by women. But Hearing those nasheeds, i really hear some voice editing and sound change, which is against the rules of nasheed...if the voice is not 100% clear, then its ruled out.

And Allah knows best.

Indeed Allah knows best !

JazakAllah Khairan akhi for explaining :D may Allah bless you ! I shall delete this thread :)