My First Ramadan

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
Salaams people;

This will be my first ramadan and as I have never done it before I would really really appreciate any advice or tips you may have....also if there s anything important I may need to know.

Jazkhallah khair in advance

Rosheen :hijabi:

abdellah007

salam

just get ready sister rosheen :)

well i advice you to fast few days b4 ramadan as it will be ur first time.

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
:salam2:

sister Rosheen I think it's enough for you to concentrate in prayer and reading Qur'an as much as you can :inshallah:

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member
May Allah make it easy for u to fast Ramadan, i´ll tell u the same thing sister Ukht said : concentrate on prayer and read ( or hear ) as much coran as u can, and if u have the opportunity to follow Taraweeh Prayers in Saudi Arabia, do it, and thank Allah everyday of Ramadhan for having guided u to the right path, and make a lot of Doaa for the members of ur family, especially in the last ten days of Ramadhan.
May Allah bless u and protect u and guide u in ur whole life, ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennn.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

i remember my first ramadan. i thought it would be difficult for me, but it wasn't. if you focus during ramadan as to why you are fasting. there is nothing that can get in your way because you are fasting to please Allah SWT.

:wasalam: