** my first video on youtube **

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Assalamu Alaikum

MashaAllah nice video, surah and recitor.

May we all receive our record in our right hand, Ameen.
:salam2:
jazak Allah khairan Akhi
--------------------------
i'm posting this to let you all know that i added my second video
surat al Fajr
look at my thread :)
(first post)

i personaly, prefer my second to my first.
INSHALLAH u like them
wasalam alikom

Allahu_Hassbi

Beautiful videos :ma:
Yup your 2nd video is beautiful too...:ma:
Keep up the gud work.....May Allah Subhanahu Watallah reward you for the same inshallah....:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

samiha

---------
Staff member

Masha'Allah it's really nice akhi... however if just one peice of advice?

I think it would be better not to try to describe Jihaad in your description. Assuredly yes it is not "holy war" yet, it is not just the inner struggle. There are many types of Jihaad, and assuredly the highest form is going forth for the sake of the Deen and striving to make Allah's word the highest. :) This can be in the form of fighting under the correct conditions.

However, I am no scholar, and I will not attempt to say further than my knowledge will allow. If one is to define such issues in Islaam, it is better to refer to the scholars, rather than compound on ones on I think, as the Scholars are the inheritors of the Prophets, and we should refer back to them on such intricate and important issues of Deen, insha'Allah tala.

Just some of my thoughts, insha'Allah I'll be suscribing I like your page masha'Allah

wasalam

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Beautiful videos :ma:
Yup your 2nd video is beautiful too...:ma:
Keep up the gud work.....May Allah Subhanahu Watallah reward you for the same inshallah....:tti_sister:

:wasalam:
baraka Allah fee`kom ukhti
thanx:)
may Allah reward us all jannat anna`eem :D

Masha'Allah it's really nice akhi... however if just one peice of advice?

I think it would be better not to try to describe Jihaad in your description. Assuredly yes it is not "holy war" yet, it is not just the inner struggle. There are many types of Jihaad, and assuredly the highest form is going forth for the sake of the Deen and striving to make Allah's word the highest. :) This can be in the form of fighting under the correct conditions.

However, I am no scholar, and I will not attempt to say further than my knowledge will allow. If one is to define such issues in Islaam, it is better to refer to the scholars, rather than compound on ones on I think, as the Scholars are the inheritors of the Prophets, and we should refer back to them on such intricate and important issues of Deen, insha'Allah tala.

Just some of my thoughts, insha'Allah I'll be suscribing I like your page masha'Allah

wasalam

jazakom Allah khairan for your concern Ukhti
i will change it for now, and ask the immam of my masjid of his thoughts INSHALLAH.
and it will be a pleasure to see you subscribe inshallah

wasalam alikom w.r.b:SMILY139: