for thats why Allah has taken him to come back to HIm
at a young age
anyways sorry if im wrong
jusr remember all the good things he has taught u
and a good soleh friend is the one who remembers his friends in his duaa
:SMILY259:

nizar83

allah o akbar,

brother we all know we have only a limited amount of time in this temporary world...

innalilaahi wa ina ilayhi raji3uun

allah yarham brother Fahad Munshi, and all other muslims that went before him.ameen

Searching_soul

inna lillahe wa inna ilaihe rajeoon. May Allah grant him paradise.

If you dont mind me asking, how did he pass away so young.

:salam2:

I've known him for around 9 yrs now. And from the start he used to get these fits of cough, it goes on continuosly and he struggles to breathe for 1 min or so.... then it becomes ok... He used to always say that he won't last in this world for a long time. I used to think he's just exaggerating his condition. :( found out he wasn't.

His elder bro also had the same illness and passed away almost the same age before him. His father told me they both were born with weak lungs. That was y, they struggled to breathe at times, specially during stressful conditions like during studies and stuff.

He got serious, right before his final exams to complete his degree. I guess the condition exacerbated due to stress in studies. His parents earlier wanted him not to study or pursue anything but just remain at home after his high school studies, because they knew his condition and they knew wut would happen. But since all his friends were pursuing higher studies, he didnt wanna sit idle at home so he wanted to continue studying just like a normal person.

:wasalam:

MutlekM

:salam2:
ina allah wa in ilahi rajoon this should be a remider that we will all meet the end of our life so we should do our best to please allah s.w.t and may your friend and all brothers and sisters in Islam go to jannat al furdous ameen.