My grandmother is Ill make dua for her

all4islam

Assalamu Alikum Wa Rahmatuillahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Hope all the sisters and brothers are in the best of health and imaan.

My grandmother is really ill.She is having fever from month and does not feel like to eat anything..

She is Mash'Allah aged...Please brothers and sisters make D'ua for her better health and May Allah cure her.ameen My mother is really worried about her. :(

May Allah reward all of you brothers and sisters for making D'ua for her.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:
:salam:
Dear sister,
have you try giving her zam zam water?

~May Allah swt grant recovery and favour your grandmother with well-being~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Foods That Are Good for People When They Get Sick

Whether you are having symptoms of a head cold or stomach flu, the food that you eat can help ease your symptoms and speed your recovery. When you are sick, your immune system is weakened. Eating immune-boosting foods can help it recover quickly to strengthen its defenses against your illness. Additionally, incorporating these immune enhancing foods into your daily diet can help keep your immune system strong to ward off future illnesses.

Chicken Soup

According to University of Alabama Birmingham Hospital, researchers from Mt. Sinai Medical Center found that chicken soup speeds the flow of mucus through the nose when compared to regular steam. This can not only ease the symptoms of a stuffy or runny nose, but can also help fight off infection as mucus excretion is a mechanism that your body uses to flush out the harmful bacteria. Additionally, chicken soup helps keep your body hydrated in times of illness.

Vitamin C

Large doses of vitamin C during times of illness may help you get over your cold quicker, Medline Plus notes. However, studies have shown that vitamin C is only beneficial in preventing a cold if you are deficient in the vitamin to begin with. Citrus fruits and their juices, such as orange and grapefruit, are high in vitamin C. Other fruits and vegetables high in vitamin C include strawberries, kiwi, red bell pepper and papaya.Reminder: If taking vitamin C from pills/tab form still have to follow prescription!
Fluids

Certain cold and flu symptoms, such as vomiting, diarrhea, fever and runny nose, can cause dehydration. Because being ill puts you at increased risk for dehydration, it is important to drink plenty of fluids, including water, soup and diluted juices or sports drinks. Dehydration itself can make you lethargic, cause a change in heart rate or blood pressure, and make you feel ill; keep yourself hydrated so that you do not exacerbate the symptoms of your cold.

Prebiotics and Probiotics

Probiotics are the healthy bacteria that live in your intestine and help fight off harmful bacteria and other germs. Prebiotics are indigestible food sources that probiotics feed on. According to the University of Michigan Health System, both of these can help support your immune system by keeping bacteria in the gut in balance. Probiotics are found in fermented dairy and soy products, such as yogurt and kefir. Consuming sources of probiotics often can help keep you healthy by promoting a healthy intestinal flora.

sources from:http://www.livestrong.com/article/509054-foods-that-are-good-for-people-when-they-get-sick/

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

~Wassalam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

I hope she gets better soon in sha Allah. My grandmother also has been sick, in and out of hospital a lot. At times it seemed bad, but now she is better alhamdulillah.

May Allah make it easier for you and your family, Allahuma Amin!

all4islam

:salam:
Dear sister,
have you try giving her zam zam water?

~May Allah swt grant recovery and favour your grandmother with well-being~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam

Walikum Salam Wa Rahmatuillahi Wa Barakatuhu,

No sister that didn't came to my mind..bu Insh'Allah I will say to give..

Jazak'Allah khair sister for your Du'a..we called and now she even can't talk.She is really weak and not well. May Allah give her strength and cure her.

all4islam

wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

I hope she gets better soon in sha Allah. My grandmother also has been sick, in and out of hospital a lot. At times it seemed bad, but now she is better alhamdulillah.

May Allah make it easier for you and your family, Allahuma Amin!

Jazak'Allah khair brother for your Du'a. May Allah also give your grandmother always good health. Ameen..grandparents are so special.

May Allah give good health to my grandmother.

Umm Abdullah

Wa aleykum assalam wa rahmatullahi sister. I'm going to make dua for you grandmother in sha Allah. You are right grandparents are so special <3 <3 May Allah protect out grandparents in this dunya and give them Jannatul Firdaws in Akhirah.:dua: Amin Yaa Raheem

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Jazak'Allah khair sister for your Du'a..we called and now she even can't talk.She is really weak and not well. May Allah give her strength and cure her.

Assalaamu `alaiki warahmatullaah

Oh no, subhaanallaah! That's really sad! :( I pray that she gains back her strength to (at least) talk...

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
salam 'alikum,I'll keep your grondmother in my dua'.I hope she'll get better.even if it's a sad moment and she can't talk,maybe she can hear what you say,so talk to her,read her some verses of the Quran,give her some caresses because she surely needs your presence.

all4islam

Wa aleykum assalam wa rahmatullahi sister. I'm going to make dua for you grandmother in sha Allah. You are right grandparents are so special <3 <3 May Allah protect out grandparents in this dunya and give them Jannatul Firdaws in Akhirah.:dua: Amin Yaa Raheem

Jazak'Allah khair sister for the Du'a..May Allah protect and give health to grandparents.Ameen

all4islam

Assalaamu `alaiki warahmatullaah

Oh no, subhaanallaah! That's really sad! :( I pray that she gains back her strength to (at least) talk...

Walikum Salam Wa Rahmatuillahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Yes sister we are also so worried that she can't even talk she is weak..but Mash'Allah prays and even at night she wakes up and pray..May Allah give her health Ameen

all4islam

salam 'alikum,I'll keep your grondmother in my dua'.I hope she'll get better.even if it's a sad moment and she can't talk,maybe she can hear what you say,so talk to her,read her some verses of the Quran,give her some caresses because she surely needs your presence.

Walikum Salam Wa Rahamtuillahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Yes sister Insh'Allah I will tell my cousins to do. I really miss her a lot :( it is so bad that I am not even there with her.May Allah give strength and help Ameen.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

May Allah help you dear sister and your beloved grandmother.

InshAllah I will keep her in my prayers and duas. Please do not forget to make duas as well.

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah we barakatuhu