My husband may take Shahada!!

Julie1134

Bismillahi rrahman irrahim

As'salamu Alaikum brothers and sisters in Islam.
I want to say thank you for all of those who gave me advice and made dua for my husband. Alhamdulillah I talked with him lastnight and I think he is ready to take his Shahada. Please keep making dua for him that he will accept Islam and that Allah (swt) guides him. I would the the happiest wife in the world to have a Muslim husband and to be good Muslims together Insh'Allah.

I asked my sister in Islam to ask her husband if my husband needs to take shahada at the mosque and they told me no. This brother is ready to give my husband shahada....Insh'Allah. If my husband were too shy would it be ok that I gave him shahada alone in our home? Thank you all so very much and may Allah (swt) Bless you.
Wa salam,
Your sister in Islam.
:tti_sister:

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

I am quite sure the location is not an issue. There are ones like online Shahada, also known as "MSN Shahada" No Problem Dear Sister Julie. It should be okay at home.

I am very happy to hear your news. May Allah (SWT) bless you both with Eternal happiness, trust and understanding in this life and the next Insha Allah. I pray that as Muslim couple, you both find success in everything that you do. I pray for the best of everything for you Dear Sister.

I will now leave you in the care of the Almighty Creator.

Asslamualaikum

Julie1134

As'salamu alaikum,
Thank you :)
Assalamualaikum

I am quite sure the location is not an issue. There are ones like online Shahada, also known as "MSN Shahada" No Problem Dear Sister Julie. It should be okay at home.

I am very happy to hear your news. May Allah (SWT) bless you both with Eternal happiness, trust and understanding in this life and the next Insha Allah. I pray that as Muslim couple, you both find success in everything that you do. I pray for the best of everything for you Dear Sister.

I will now leave you in the care of the Almighty Creator.

Asslamualaikum

Mahzala

Assalamualaikum

You are most Welcome. My Pleasure Dear Sister Julie! :)

Assalamualaikum

Salaam sister Julie,

I'm real happy to see you and your husband revert to Islam. The path of Truth. The path of Peace. The path of the One Creator. May Allah swt continue to shower you and your husband with His blessings. You're holding the finest treasure in the world!

Your brother in Islam,

TheHumbleWun

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Your post has made me cry. Please in due time tell your husband how he has uplifted the hopes of many a woman. You have a treasure of Allah subhana talla. Now, guard it with your life. Insha'Allah I will make dua my sweet sister.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:):salam2:

i'm very happy for u sister,Alhamdulilah(praise be to Allah) may Allah make u both good muslims ameen:tti_sister:

:hijabi::wasalam:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

May Allah bless you both. Indeed Allah guides whom he wills and its lovely to see you happy - Praise be to Allah.

I will make Du'a for you and your husband.

Walaykum Salam

palestine

Servant of Allah
Mashallah. greet him with salam from this very big family on tti inshallah. and may you two live in happiness and peace together forever as muslims for life inshallah. peace. asalamu alaykum.
:)

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Salam Alaikum Julie

I am so happy this is working out for you mashallah. Thank you for having a serious talk with him about Islam because now he knew you were serious so he got serious. Inshallah you can both become pious muslims together. After he takes shahadah tell him to be easy for Islam is simple. He will not be able to do everything at once but over time things will come. Walihe sister ( I swear to Allah) I am very happy for you.:) Mabrook (congratulations)! I want for you what I would want for myself in this situation and by Allah this turned out to be a blessing for him and you.:SMILY23::SMILY23: I know the smiley is frowning I could not find one that is crying and smiling but I wanted to let you know that I am smiling. These are tears of joy.:)This is an great example the power of Du'aa:SMILY346:

Allahu Akbar:hearts:

Salam Amirah80

Mahzala

Assalamualaikum Brother HumbleWun,

Nice One. Nice Way to correct!

Assalamualaikum

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Salaam,

I remember listening to a lecture once and the shaykh took it to another level. He said, "I want for you better than what I want for myself!"

Salam Alaikum Humble

"None of you truly believe until you want for your brother what you want for yourself." Reported in Sahih Bukhari & Muslim

Jazak Allah Khair for noting the Sheikh to it too another level mashallah. Which is true as well you would want better.

But Alhumdulilah I know I would not want anything less for my brother/sister than I would want for myself only leaving room for equal or more. Only naturally everyone would want the best for themselves which will make the intentions to be the best wanted for your brother/sister

May Allah reward you Humble for your efforts. Ameen:hearts:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Assalamualaikum Brother HumbleWun,

Nice One. Nice Way to correct!

Assalamualaikum

Salam Alaikum

Actually not a correction because there was not anything wrong. More so a suggestion we can go beyond wanting what we want for ourselves for our brother/sister and want better than what we want for ourselves.

In any event Humble mashallah gave me another way to look at it and I know his intentions are good. Alhumdulilah
Salam Amirah80

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu

May Allah SUbhanahu wa Taala bless you and your family, keep you steadfast in the path of Righteousness and give the best in this dunya as well as in the AKhirah.

wa/salam

rabie04

The case of sister Julie and her husband present how Islam is very simple !
Islam is a religion of life and happyness in this first life and after in the last life ! in AkhiraH !
I wish the happyness for all the family !

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2: Sister Julie,

Allah ho Akbar !!! I am so happy to know that your husband has decided to take shahadah and join this wonderful and true religion of Islam. :mashallah:

I am sure this will be a double blessing for you, because you will get an additional ajar of converting someone to Islam. So at this time in terms of ajar you have gone way up for many of us to catch you. Double Mabrook Sister Julie. :jumpclap:

I would also like to welcome and congratulate your husband on his decision to take shahadah. :SMILY206: Hopefully some day when he becomes comfortable he could introduce himself and write something about him too.

Once again I so very very very happy to hear this news.
:wasalam: