My Introduction - hope this journey will benefit for both you and me

Tariq Rahman

Practising Muslim
Assalamu alaikum WRWB (May Allah's blessings and mercy be on all of you) I'm Mohammed Tariq Rahman born Muslim Alhumdulilah from India currently based in Kuwait working as Manager - Dept of Quality and Marketing in a Consulting Co. I'm also running my own business and with Allah's blessings will soon have my own company (require prayers of all you guys). My aim is to serve humanity by the help of "Quran" word of Allah and the bestest way of our Prophet Muhammed (SAW) "Sunnah"

I have been working hard to spread and share the Islamic knowledge I have and learn what I don't know hopefully with Allah's blessings we shall understand our beautiful religion of Peace & Love to the most we can as to become better every day.

I hope & pray that we can make this world understand that Islam is the religion of Peace & Love also a Muslim is first a good human being.

Jazak Allah Kare..

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa'aleykum Salaam!!

WELCOME to TTI brother:D
May Allah swt reward you for trying to spread His deen ans make you successful in this world and Aakhira. you're in my du'aas, keep me in yours as well, Insha'allah!:)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

Assalamu alaikum WRWB (May Allah's blessings and mercy be on all of you) I'm Mohammed Tariq Rahman born Muslim Alhumdulilah from India currently based in Kuwait working as Manager - Dept of Quality and Marketing in a Consulting Co. I'm also running my own business and with Allah's blessings will soon have my own company (require prayers of all you guys). My aim is to serve humanity by the help of "Quran" word of Allah and the bestest way of our Prophet Muhammed (SAW) "Sunnah"

I have been working hard to spread and share the Islamic knowledge I have and learn what I don't know hopefully with Allah's blessings we shall understand our beautiful religion of Peace & Love to the most we can as to become better every day.

I hope & pray that we can make this world understand that Islam is the religion of Peace & Love also a Muslim is first a good human being.

Jazak Allah Kare..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

:tti_sister:~May Allah swt guide and help you brother~Amin!
And
:tti_sister:~May Allah swt shower blesses upon all muslim world wide~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:To TTIslam:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
:SMILY206:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu....

welcome to the family akhi.may ALLAH bless your business and your dawah projects.hope that you enjoy and benefit from stay here.