My Introduction...

iisha_91

Assalamu Alaykum!
I am new to the community and still researching Islam. I was raised a Christian and want to know the truth about Islam. I find out new and interesting things everyday. I love the way that Islam does not promote separation among the races and cultures. Society tends to stratify people according to race, religion, wealth,etc...I believe that everyone should celebrate their differences. The differences make life more interesting. Don't you think?And shouldn't faith bring us together? These are just my thoughts.

Aqeedah20

Assalamu Alaikum,
Welcome to the forum, I pray that Allah helps you to be a part of this beautiful way of life. you will learn a lot from this site, inshallah.

:wasalam: Wa Alaikoum Assalam
welcome sister and i am happy that you want to know more about islam:).
If i understand your question, you talk about cultural diversity if i can say.
So to answer this question, i will ask you me too a question :).
Tell me : is the way of life and thinking of Egyptian's muslim is the same like Malysian way of life and thinking or Chinese muslim or Sudanese...
Allah says in Surah N°4 Woman (Annisaâ') verse n°116:
"Allah forgiveth not (the sin of) joining other gods with Him; but He forgiveth whom He pleaseth other sins than this: one who joins other gods with Allah, hath strayed far, far away (from the Right)."
Welcome again sister good luck in your search we can help if you have a question :). God Willing
Ameen
Salam

Fardowsa

Simple Muslimah
Welcome to the site sister. I am glad that your wanting to learn about Islam, if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.