Muskura ke savere jagati hai tu
Mujko iske siva aur kya chahiye..
Pyari maa mujko teri duva chahiye...

Tere mumtha ke anchal may phuhlo palu,
Tham kar teri ungli may badhti chalun..
Aasara bas tere pyar ka chahiye.. Pyari maa mujko teri duva chahiye

Teri khidmat may duniya may aazmat meri ....nd
Tere paun k niche haai jannat meri..
Umar bhar sar pe saya tera chahiye...pyari mujko teri duva chaiye..

rahman2040

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 8.2 Narrated by Abu Huraira
A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Who is more entitled to be
treated with the best companionship by me?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man
said. "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man further said, "Who is
next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man asked for the fourth time, "Who is
next?" The Prophet said, "Your father."

We were once sitting with Rasulullah when a man from the tribe of Salmah came and said to him: O Messenger of Allah! do my parents have rights over me even after they have died? And Rasulullah said: Yes. You must pray to Allah to bless them with His Forgiveness and Mercy, fulfill the promises they made to anyone, and respect their relations and their friends (Abu Dawud and Ibn Majah).

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 3361
Narrated by AbuAyyub
Abu Ayyub told of hearing Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) say, "If anyone separates a mother from her child, Allah will separate him from his friends on the Day of
Resurrection.”

Abdullah ibn Amr related that the Messenger of Allah said: The major sins are to believe that Allah has partners, to disobey one's parents, to commit murder, and to bear false witness (Bukhari, Muslim).

Abdullah ibn Amr related that the Messenger of Allah(sws) said: The major sins are to believe that Allah has partners, to disobey one's parents, to commit murder, and to bear false witness (Bukhari, Muslim)