My Questions

Bint-e-hawa

:salam2:

Thank You so much to all of u for saying me warmest welcum Jazak Allah khair
My question is about Jannat
I have listened that : our wishes which are not fulfilled in this world will cum true in Jannat and they will be 70 times gud then now” is it rite?
2nd I wanna ask Quran Pak says: “Good men are for good women and good women are for good men”
Many times it happens that man or woman is very very good n religious but her/his spouse is very bad or sth like that.. My question is:will our life partners (which are in world) will be the same in Jannat or will it will be upon our choice?? Plz guide me properly I am confused diff ppl said me that our life partners(which are in world) will be same in Jannat and if we want anyone else it will not be possible.

Bint-e-hawa

Jazak Allah khair bro
its very kind of you im very much satisfied with your answer it means the wishes which are not fulfileed will be fulfilled in jannat InshaAllah either its about health,grace or abt life partner?

Plz give me answer abt it that either we cud choose our life partners of our choice in Jannah or we have to be wid these partners(world if they are very nice or kind but we dun wanna be with them) or wanna live with someone else who is also in Jannah but not our spouse in world?

mhamzah

Source: Reading Islam.

Question:

What will the believing women get in Heaven? In Surah al-Rahman (no. 55) I found that Allah Almighty is telling about the special gifts for men like beautiful "hoors". Is there anything special for women?

Answer:

Mother of the believers, Um Salama had the same question about the equivalent of hoor al-`ayn to women before you. She asked her question to the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and he informed her that the woman's pious husband is going to be her husband in Paradise.

Then she asked him what if a woman has been married to more than one husband through out her life in this dunya (life)? He answered her that she will get the best – regarding piety and manners - amongst them to be her husband.

I can read some questions already aroused in your mind!

Supposed a woman was not in love enough with her husband in this life and would not like to take him again!

Actually, we have to realize that the dwellers of Paradise are not going to be ruled by the same nature of passion that used to rule them in this life. This is such as hatred and jealousy. They will have a totally different psychology from that they used to have in this life. It is the special psychological nature of the people of Paradise, which Allah has described in the Qur'an in Surah 43, verse 7. This is when He said the meaning of:

*{And we shall remove from heir hearts any rancor}*

Even if the husband was not appreciated by his pious wife in this life, Allah is capable of changing his negative nature so to please her in Paradise. In the same way he changes her into the most beautiful woman - while she was so not in this life - just to please him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will a woman be with her husband in Paradise?

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/5981/women in paradise

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Allah Swt Knows best!

:wasalam:

Bint-e-hawa

Jazak Allah mhamzah & abdalilah
both of you answered me very well i will not say that i am completely satisfied but i am 95% satisfied with them Both of u said that their will be no hatred & jealousy etc I do agree with both you but one thing is still confusing me when Allah tala said I will give you whatever U want then why our spouses will be same? Many of us do marriage with whom we are not happy or want to be their partners but we do on this hope that Allah tala says I will fulfill your wiseh is Jannah and they do marriage just to blv on this that they will get their favt persons or love ones in Jannah but still they have their same spouses(world) in Jannah why they will not be of their own choice?

Bint-e-hawa

Plz dont take me wrong or dun get angry on me i am really confused and I wanna answers which satisfy me that why i am asking again and again dun think that i have any doubt abt Allah's merci or promises

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Source: Reading Islam.

Question:

What will the believing women get in Heaven? In Surah al-Rahman (no. 55) I found that Allah Almighty is telling about the special gifts for men like beautiful "hoors". Is there anything special for women?

:salam2: dear brother

What will the believing man get in Jannah,Inshallah???Is there any reword that he will get which the beliveing women will not get in Jannah,Inshallah???Will it be any differences in rewords???

May Allah bless you:tti_sister:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Jazak Allah mhamzah & abdalilah
both of you answered me very well i will not say that i am completely satisfied but i am 95% satisfied with them Both of u said that their will be no hatred & jealousy etc I do agree with both you but one thing is still confusing me when Allah tala said I will give you whatever U want then why our spouses will be same? Many of us do marriage with whom we are not happy or want to be their partners but we do on this hope that Allah tala says I will fulfill your wiseh is Jannah and they do marriage just to blv on this that they will get their favt persons or love ones in Jannah but still they have their same spouses(world) in Jannah why they will not be of their own choice?

Allaicumu saalam dear sister

Inshallah you will be pleased with your husband in Jannah,becasue if Allah is pleased with him how can you not be pleased with your husband,Inshallah?

And dear sister in Jannah Allah Almighty will remove any bad feelings in humans,and if Allah said that we will be happy and pleased in Jannah than it will be like that!!!:) Because Allah is the one who complish all His Promisses,SubahnAllah.

And Allah knows the best.

May Allah bless you:tti_sister:

mhamzah

Will it be any differences in rewords???

[033:035] Surely the men who submit and the women who submit, and the believing men and the believing women, and the obeying men and the obeying women, and the truthful men and the truthful women, and the patient men and the patient women and the humble men and the humble women, and the almsgiving men and the almsgiving women, and the fasting men and the fasting women, and the men who guard their private parts and the women who guard, and the men who remember Allah much and the women who remember -- Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and a mighty reward.

mhamzah

Plz dont take me wrong or dun get angry on me i am really confused and I wanna answers which satisfy me that why i am asking again and again dun think that i have any doubt abt Allah's merci or promises

I hope sister Asja has answered your question.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Expression"what ever they desire" can not be used it general.
Becouse for example pious Muslimah enters in Jannah with Allahs mercy but her parents do not becouse they have been punished with Hell Fire. And desire of this Muslimah is that her parents imidiately enter in Janah too, but we all know that this is not possible becouse like Allah sais:"That everyone will be reworded or punished by his own deeds". So we can not use this expressio like general.

And also we should not forget on modesty like one of the most beautiful characteristics of every Muslim.