My shahada story

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

:D beautiful story. welcome to Islam! alhamdulillah you were chosen sis. may Allah protect you and guide you. take care :)

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

CONGRATS SISTER :jumpclap::wavyarms::jumpclap:

I didnt know you before but MashaAllah i am soo happy for you, i have a new sister Alhamdulilah you ask whatever you need and we will all help you inshaAllah
We share the same name sis MashaAllah did you pick that name? :hijabi:

:SMILY209: Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar

Make dua for us all sister :hijabi:

Safiyah_

CONGRATS SISTER :jumpclap::wavyarms::jumpclap:

I didnt know you before but MashaAllah i am soo happy for you, i have a new sister Alhamdulilah you ask whatever you need and we will all help you inshaAllah
We share the same name sis MashaAllah did you pick that name? :hijabi:

:SMILY209: Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar

Make dua for us all sister :hijabi:

No another sister gave me the name :) .. She ask me about my real name and then said aah it sounds like Safiyah, do u like it? I said yes and when I was going to do shahada they gave me the name ! :hijabi:

SO from now on I have 2 names one for my islamic friends and one for my non-islamic friends .. I feel soooooo much better today !:hearts:
I'm just scared of doing things the wrong way .. but I'll learn InshaAllah!

:wasalam:

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam

No another sister gave me the name :) .. She ask me about my real name and then said aah it sounds like Safiyah, do u like it? I said yes and when I was going to do shahada they gave me the name ! :hijabi:

SO from now on I have 2 names one for my islamic friends and one for my non-islamic friends .. I feel soooooo much better today !:hearts:
I'm just scared of doing things the wrong way .. but I'll learn InshaAllah!

:wasalam:
Congratulations my sister !
Allah will forgive u if u do something wrong if u don't know it's wrong he is the most merciful , so don't worry dear :)

and u don't have to change ur name it's only as u like but Safyah is a nice name :) means the pure woman in Arabic :)

I love you my honey sister :)