My Story and Holy Prophet Mohammed S.A.W in Bible( Injeel )

danyal.ahmed

Asalam-o-Alaikum,
it is a time of Ramadan Shareef and i just finish my Fajr SALAT , after praying start my Computer and conected the internet and loged on to yahoo and i went to religion room i joined Christians room 44 let me tell u this was my first experience to be at any religious room and at that time i was really duffer i was aware from my Religion islam i even dnt know how many surah's in Quran Majeed well any ways i saw many christians were quoting the verses of Holy Quran and irritating and loughing and talking bad words about Noble Book and i started to stop them but how can i ,i dnt know anything about my religion how can i stop but i tried they didn't and came to chat with me Scripturely....and i dont know anything about my own Book , so at that time i really feel shame on me , 3 years ago to this incidents now Allhamdulilah now this i started Reciting Holy Quran in Translation of my Mother Tounge and also Comperetive religion cHRISTIANITY ,,, Allahmdulilah i did many debate's thanks to Lord i feel lucky now that i turned to my Religion..

From QURAN MAJEED
"Those who follow the apostle the unlettered prophet (prophet Muhammad - p.b.u.h) whom they find mentioned in their own (Scriptures); in the law (Torah) and the Gospel" (Al-Araf (The Heights)7:157)

"And when Jesus son of Mary said: O Children of Israel! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah unto you, confirming that which was (revealed) before me in the Torah, and bringing good tidings of a messenger who cometh after me, whose name is Ahmad (the Praised One)." (Qur'an 61:6)

From Bible (Injeel)

IN Song of Solomon 5:16 EXACT name is mentioned:
"Hikow mamtaqiym wkulow mahamadiym zeh dowdiy wzeh ree`iy bnowt yruushaalaaim."

His Coming Prophicies in Future by Essa Bin Maryam(Jesus Son of Mary) from Bible (Injeel):

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever"

John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me"

John 14:26 "But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

John 16:7-14 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you."

"My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate(parakletos) with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous." (1 John 2:1)

Deuteronomy 18:18 We find God said to Moses the following:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

"And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation. (From the NIV Bible, Genesis 17:20)"

"What other nation is so great as to have their gods near them the way the LORD our God is near us whenever we pray to him? And what other nation is so great as to have such righteous decrees and laws as this body of laws I am setting before you today? (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 4:7-8)"

''Christians are not the true followers of Essa Bin Maryam A.S but they following satanic way open ur eyes my dear brothers and sisters'' By Ahmed Danyal

danyal.ahmed

this is aramaic language if u understand aramaic language u will find but in english it is mentioned in the translation become :
5:16 His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

justoneofmillion

this is aramaic language if u understand aramaic language u will find but in english it is mentioned in the translation become :
5:16 His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.
assalamu aleikum,jazakallah

brother for sharing just remember one thing the bible or bibles that you are talking about are not the INJEEL that al Quran al kareem talks about and in Islam only Allah swt is "holy" arabic" qudus"

ps.please take away the word injeel jazakallah:)

wassalam

danyal.ahmed

Asalam-o-Alaikum ,
Brother Injeel in arabic and hebrew and aramaic language and Bible in English and others anyways.........! all become corrupted today we have 73 dfferent versions/types of Biblessss..
thanks
JAzakALLAH KHAIR