My Story

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2: warahmatullahi ta'aala wabarakaatuh

mashaALLAH brother you found the truth...when a person converts to Islam, all the past sins of him is forgiven...so inshaALLAH you are so pure and clean brother...take step by step...feel free to ask any questions that may arise...

please keep us in your duas..

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

ed209

Assalamu Alaikum wrwb.

I no longer care what my disbelieving friends and relatives say. As long as I have ALLAH {swt} I will be happy in life. Most of my friends like to go out drinking alcohol like unfortunately most people do these days but I get my enjoyment out of faith and sincere obedience to our lord ALLAH {swt}

Salaam,bro. Unfortunately, i still care it very much and it's the main reason that i dont dare to publicize my faith and to establish a close relation with muslims in my city. im just an online-muslim im afraid. i just dear to admit my muslim identity to my muslim friends on msn and only pray in my room when my family r out. i dislike this embrassed condiiton but i think im powerless to take a further step. May Allah help me. I'll try my best to get out of such a dilemma.inshallah.

amaal30

Salaam,bro. Unfortunately, i still care it very much and it's the main reason that i dont dare to publicize my faith and to establish a close relation with muslims in my city. im just an online-muslim im afraid. i just dear to admit my muslim identity to my muslim friends on msn and only pray in my room when my family r out. i dislike this embrassed condiiton but i think im powerless to take a further step. May Allah help me. I'll try my best to get out of such a dilemma.inshallah.

wow...i'll make some dua for you brother are u living in china?

and congrats to brother Gareth!!!!!!!!☺

believer_15

Sister
:salam2: Brother Gareth...
CONGRATULATIONS on entering peace! :)
U asked if anyone had any questions....actually, I have a favour.... I was wondering if you could give everyone your story in much greater detail, that is, if it's no burden on you... You see, I might soon be a feature writer for my school magazine, and I need some really good pieces, plus, the principal will give me a thumbs up if the articles are related to Islam.... I want to write something about Brother Mabsoot's point on many people converting to Islam after seeing it expressed in a negative way....... I was wondering if you could write about how you felt at certain times when u thought about your family and friends taking the news of your conversion badly.... If there was something more that was trying to hold you back.... how you came upon the truth....how you felt upon accepting Islam.. and how you feel now...If you could write about your past....
....could you do it? I mean, if it's no burden for you.... (actually, I want the non-muslim teachers of my school to have a look at it :D)

*MUSLIMA*

Mashallah Brother...congrats..i hope everything goes good for you inshallah. So theres not many muslims in Chester?

*MUSLIMA*

Id hate it if that happened to me...not being able to pray and not to be able to go around my muslim way of life. Brother/sister you should never be embarassed to be Muslim. Being a muslim is a blessing. I hope Allah SWT helps you and you are able to practise islam freely and be able to be a proud Muslim.
Btw does your family know your muslim?

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu Alaykum

Welcome to Islam. Congrats. May Allah SWT make you stronger in faith as the day as long. May Allah SWT bless all Muslim convert the braver to stand tall for their faith.

Would you say its harder to be a student and convert or an adult and convert to islam? Anyone who knows could answer.

Shishani

Staff member
Wa 'alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

May Allaah make us all steadfast on His Straight Path. Verily, Allaah guides who He wills. All of us tasted a bit of the sweetness of Eemaan (faith) when we saw Islaam. And to keep that sweetness, we have to struggle on the Path of Allaah.

May Allaah make us steadfast. Aameen.

Wassalaam.

wathiq

Thanks to Allah the most merciful who show you the way to Islam, brother, first thing to do search for praying place in your area and inshallah after Allah well you will find one, where you will find other muslim brothers who can share with you the practice of great morals and character of the prophet peace be upon him, and treat you family and good friends better than before let them notice how islam is changed your life. And remember is asking Allah swt "Duaa" is the brain of worship. May Allah swt protect you and guide you.