My Struggle

qalvin salem

just continue

Just continue your plan. Just keep it with youself and make it more stronger and wait for the exact time that you can stand alone. Keeping it secret was happened during the time of Prophet Muhammad. Some of the servants converted to islam but they keep it secret until such time that the number of the muslim grew larger. Allah sees what's in out heart. The end justifies the means. just continue your love and admiration of islam and pray to Allah for His Guidace.

Allah bless you.

:salam2: everyone
I have been thinking for a long time about converting to Islam. I am a 15 year old girl, so it is difficult to convert to islam when I live with my Christian family. Also I go to a private Anglican school where there are a few Muslims but no one wears hijab, I don't think it would be allowed. What should I do? I very much want to follow the light and convert to Islam but I am afraid. Would it be wrong to become Muslim but not wear hijab until I am in University? I would like some advice on becoming Muslim in my situation.
Thank you very much.

logicalmuslim

salam alikum.Iam really touched,you are 15 and thinking of converting to islam.I really feel sorry for our desi girls who want ape the west.
No I dont think so.(Your intention is right)You are still under your parents.
What ever you do on the surface is backed by an intention.Even if nobody knew you converted,it wont matter.The main thing is your heart.Only Allah knows what is in your heart.That is why in islam it is said not to pass judgements on non-muslims,since we do not what they have in their hearts.