My teacher convereted to Islam!

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Mashallh, since the story is too long, if anyone wants to know how he became a muslim PM me, I dont want to bore anyone with description.

But I am so taken aback by his choise, he used to always spit anti-islamic spew on the net. I can't beleive it!

----

I', so sorry guys. I had just graduated on Monday and I have been caught up with things ever since. Espicially with the last minute crunch of handing all my assigments in, I was set back from a lot of internet time. Also, if anyone cares, I earned a scholership with an 87.8 average. But enough about that, i'l talk about the real thing now.

Scrolling through my replys, I am quite upset that many of us thought that I had made this up for something that is probably a rave of hyper. I'm also quite skeptical that any of us would do so without good reason, and witnessing how I dissappeared so quick after an allegation, their feelings have not got in vain.

By God, this story is true. And I will start from the begining.

--

At around September, when Canada was in the month of Ramadan, he had noticed me fasting and avoiding drinks after PHYS ED. After being pretty much deheydrated from a 1 km run that IS a mandatory part of our cirriculum, I had asked him if I could not participate considering my posistion. He asked me what religion I was. I told him that I am a muslim who follows the religion of Islam. He gave me a smirk, and in a anti-semitic tone said NO. Your religion is no excuse for not participating, go run. Ever since, he had
been giving me a certain attitude and bitterness that he never did. And on top of that, my GYM mark which was usually an 85 had leaped down to a 72. Too shy to ask him whats up, I had refrained from having a discussion about it, but I knew his hate for Islam was evident from the way he had treated me and my other friends who were fasting.

My science mark, which was a 92, had remained the same, probably to the fact that he couldn't mess around with solid data. However in a certain project, which was about the hydrosphere and water distrubument, I had decieded to take a new approach in writing it. When according the elements of water into my project, we were obliged to include a rough sketch of were our information came from. I had then complied all the miracles in the Quran about the water cycle and had written them down on a rough note as a source of information. Then, handing in the project, I had gotten it back three days later with a 98% scrawled on the front cover.

My end-year report card had my previous marks resoted, my gym was a 85 again, and my Science went up to a 95. And most importantly, his bitterness towards me had stopped. Confused wether he was amused by my effort or baffled by the miracle, I had convientiently PRETENDED to give him a survey. Assuming he was Christian, I had jammed in a question about religion that was "mandatory" for teachers to answers. I had given possible answers such as Christian, Budhists, Muslim, Jewish , ext. To my suprise, he had circled "muslim". As a coverup, I was also interested to read the other question I had put on that had made it sound as if I wasen't just searching for the religion answer. ( Ones like what had determined your choice of becoming a teacher, and rate the enjoyment of your job ) Suprised by his answer, I had asked him what had enticed his choice. And my plan, alhumdillah, had gone wonderful. He had told me that after doing some research , the information that I had cited was beyond the shadow of a doubt, miracoulous.

I was just so amazed to notice how well a change of character can happen, and along side that, amazed to see how well the will of Allah can strike.

For those interested, his name is Rob Anderychuck.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
jazak Allahu khayra

:salam2:
:)yeah please share the story i like to hear about muslim convert stories jazak Allahu khyra. i don`t think i have much time to pm you.:shymuslima1:

:wasalam:

zedbj

brother..post it here.. it's nice to read how variety of ways Allah open our heart to Him.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
SubhanAllah
may Allah make things easy for him
Brother we all waiting for the story :)

waaleikum salam

abdellah007

salam alaykum brother waseem

I have one question

how your teacher became muslim?

By muslim friendship.
By scholar.
By his own searching.

wa salam

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

i have sent a pm but no replyyyyyyyy....m v sad now....like to hear revert stories of my dear brothers and sisters...

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

Waseem203

Young Muslim
I', so sorry guys. I had just graduated on Monday and I have been caught up with things ever since. Espicially with the last minute crunch of handing all my assigments in, I was set back from a lot of internet time. Also, if anyone cares, I earned a scholership with an 87.8 average. But enough about that, i'l talk about the real thing now.

Scrolling through my replys, I am quite upset that many of us thought that I had made this up for something that is probably a rave of hyper. I'm also quite skeptical that any of us would do so without good reason, and witnessing how I dissappeared so quick after an allegation, their feelings have not got in vain.

By God, this story is true. And I will start from the begining.

--

At around September, when Canada was in the month of Ramadan, he had noticed me fasting and avoiding drinks after PHYS ED. After being pretty much deheydrated from a 1 km run that IS a mandatory part of our cirriculum, I had asked him if I could not participate considering my posistion. He asked me what religion I was. I told him that I am a muslim who follows the religion of Islam. He gave me a smirk, and in a anti-semitic tone said NO. Your religion is no excuse for not participating, go run. Ever since, he had
been giving me a certain attitude and bitterness that he never did. And on top of that, my GYM mark which was usually an 85 had leaped down to a 72. Too shy to ask him whats up, I had refrained from having a discussion about it, but I knew his hate for Islam was evident from the way he had treated me and my other friends who were fasting.

My science mark, which was a 92, had remained the same, probably to the fact that he couldn't mess around with solid data. However in a certain project, which was about the hydrosphere and water distrubument, I had decieded to take a new approach in writing it. When according the elements of water into my project, we were obliged to include a rough sketch of were our information came from. I had then complied all the miracles in the Quran about the water cycle and had written them down on a rough note as a source of information. Then, handing in the project, I had gotten it back three days later with a 98% scrawled on the front cover.

My end-year report card had my previous marks resoted, my gym was a 85 again, and my Science went up to a 95. And most importantly, his bitterness towards me had stopped. Confused wether he was amused by my effort or baffled by the miracle, I had convientiently PRETENDED to give him a survey. Assuming he was Christian, I had jammed in a question about religion that was "mandatory" for teachers to answers. I had given possible answers such as Christian, Budhists, Muslim, Jewish , ext. To my suprise, he had circled "muslim". As a coverup, I was also interested to read the other question I had put on that had made it sound as if I wasen't just searching for the religion answer. ( Ones like what had determined your choice of becoming a teacher, and rate the enjoyment of your job ) Suprised by his answer, I had asked him what had enticed his choice. And my plan, alhumdillah, had gone wonderful. He had told me that after doing some research , the information that I had cited was beyond the shadow of a doubt, miracoulous.

I was just so amazed to notice how well a change of character can happen, and along side that, amazed to see how well the will of Allah can strike.

For those interested, his name is Rob Anderychuck.

cmelbouzaidi

What a beautiful story. :ma:

Really brother, fair play to you for sticking with it and getting the teacher to discover the Truth. Jazak Allahu Khair, this really has brightened my day :)

:wasalam:

zedbj

:ma: People received hidayah with you as a reason ... I am sure Allah will rewards you abundantly. So the lesson for me is .. to hold tightly to the way of islam with intention non than for Allah and He will help me in my life in this world and hereafter.
Jazakallah brother for inspiring story.