N.O.E (never obey Evil) is in the house!

n.o.e99

Bismillah.

As-Salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

This is your dear brother In Islam giving you salaam al the way from toronto, Canada. Masha'Allah walhamdulilah, this site is amazing by the permission of Ar-Rahman. I love watching those new brothers and sisters videos who by the Mercy of Ar-Rahman their chest was open for Islam. I love you all for the sake of Allah(Swt) and will always keep you all in my duas insha'Allah. Keep it!

Ok, info about me.

A) A very good practicing brother who lives and insha'Allah will die by Quran and Sunnah. Alhamdulilah.

B) Working for for Ahqirah and just working for this dunyah to just get by it and enjoy the share Allah(Swt) decreed for me from it.

C) memorizing the speech(Surah) of Ar-Rahman to please Ar-Rahman. Alhamdulilah i just also happend to be blessed with good voice. My Qirah is good alhamdulilah.

D) I studied computers so that makes me IT guy.

F) I live in Canada and support my family back home.

Ok thats enough. In advance, jazakum'Allahu khairun for your worm welcome.

Your brother In Islam.

p.s Obeying evil and failing to evil is like the south pole and the north pole, far away from each other. If you fail to evil, sincere repentance to Allah(Swt) brings your imaan back and when you do good deeds, your imaan goes high. If you obey evil, well, so did Satan and he became the greatest outcast. Lesson learnt? Insha'Allah.

Wa alaykumu Salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Walaykum Salaam
Masha'Allah walhamdulillah. A) has got to be the best quality. Welcome to Turn To Islam, and may Allah (SWT) help you prosper here.

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

welcome to the website.

I hope you learn much from TTI, and are also able to share your knowledge with all of us as well.

PS> your title confused me, but Mashallah its really interesting and a constant reminder for all, Inshallah.

:wasalam:

n.o.e99

moderator-->Request to change my intro title.

Bismillah.

As-Salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu.

Jazakum'Allah khairun for the welcome. Sorry for the confusing title, I can see why the view of my post is low compare someone who happend to post an hour after me. Can any of the moderator please change my title to something more common?

Jazakum'Allah khairun.

Your brother In Islam.

wa alaykumu salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

hambaAllah

welcome bro :)))

:bismillah:

:SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI
I guess since u know it all eh so not much for us to says but to enjoy ur stay here and maybe contribute some interesting articles for us to learn more ;)
my humble opinion bro,, hope no offend cause if i do,, i apologise
:wasalam: :hijabi:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

Welcome to TTI, Insha Allah u can benifit from us as we from u.
Enjoy ur stay.:):):):):):):)