name suggestion

etoile_de_mer

Assalaamu Alaykum wr wb brothers & sisters!
I want some names suggestion from y'all...my husband & his friend are planning to open their own company to do consultancy.
it will be civil engineer firm..they are both civil engineers and will do structural design,site visits, consultancy & project management.

so they have to register a name for the company ..they need a name that will make an impact and attract customers and describe what the work they r doing.
so plz brothers & sisters if u have some suggestions..plz go ahead..:hijabi:

Plz note we live in a non muslim country.
Jazak Allahu Khayran.

Sajidah_1

ancient one
asalaamu alaikum ..sister I dont know if your in Canada or not but the only country I know with french and english as the two national languages is canada ..but that is not important ..I did some checking and all the enineering firms I have found yousualy go by the first names of the partners or by the first initials ie: mostapha and ahmed engineering firm or M A engineering and consulting firm ...inshALLAH this may help in your choice

etoile_de_mer

:wasalam:sister Sajidah
i'm from Mauritius..
here the registrar of companies does not accept initials..my husband initials is JT ..they are not accepting JT consulting engineers Ltd..they said that there are other companies who have the same letters..
so we don't know which name to put..Insha Allah we'll find one..
just Pray that this company will be a fruitful one by the Will of Allah..
plz ask duas that it will be properous firm and full of barakaat insha Allah

jazak Allahu khayran,
ur sister
Shaheen.