Video Napoleon of the Outlawz News Coverage!!

CDA_Dawah

[yt]ZUCMvHs_e7U[/yt]​
News coverage from the first lecture that really propelled brother Mutah Beale to the forefront of Dawah In The West.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum

it is good Allah guides people out of the barbarity of singing (or doing) crime, murder, rape, drugs to the light of Islam.

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
:salam2: mashaAllah, yeh i met him recently he came to my college recently tower hamlets college alhamdulillah the talk was a success gave a really naseeha to the brothers and a reminder to us may Allah reward him

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
:salam2: mashaAllah, yeh i met him recently he came to my college recently tower hamlets college alhamdulillah the talk was a success gave a really naseeha to the brothers and a reminder to us may Allah reward him

Maa shaa Allaah, he was in Tower Hamlets and Newham recently, lets hope Waltham Forest comes next!. May Allaah reward him...

CDA_Dawah

Brothers is he living in London ??? If so please let me know, know of his contact details as well. We can invite him to my college in waltham forest. We will be holding an event for Non Muslims, and I think Napolean is one of the best examples for both muslims and non muslims.

If you want to contact him, you can go to his website at www.napoleonoutlawed.com

If you don't get a response, let me know and I can contact you for him insha'Allah.

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
yeh Alhamdulillah i'm helping the brother out if that doesnt work we'll give the website a try for now the dawah organisation im a part of is very close to him inshaAllah we'll get him to the brothers college

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

He was a Member of our Website:

His User account : Abu Salek

You can view some of his posts here

I have emailed him, inshaAllah maybe he can pop in and help out.

assalamu alaykum

ummsami89

does he come to the states at all.

Salam aliakum. does the brother come to the states at all? would love to have him speak to our young people here inshallah.
jazakallahkhair.
ummsami89

Assalamu Alaykum,

He was a Member of our Website:

His User account : Abu Salek

You can view some of his posts here

I have emailed him, inshaAllah maybe he can pop in and help out.

assalamu alaykum

Salaam,

Wow! I didn't know this. I once use to listen to his music in my jahaliya days. Inshallah the brother is still around. May Allah guide us on the right path.