Near Death Experiences

dianek

How does islam account for the many thousands and thousands of reports of patients who "died" brought back to life and describe their "after death" experiences?

Also, how does it account for scenarios for example, I read a story online about a woman from the US who was undergoing psychological care, she told him that her parents lived and died in ireland in the 1600's. She knew the cemetary and all and when it was checked out there were in fact a man and a woman with the name she described buried there that died in the year she specified. Kind of like reincarnation?

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
As Salaam Alaykum Sister Dianek,

There are many people who claim (and also prove it) to know secrets which a normal human being cannot know.

For example in India there are many sooth-sayers who tell intimate details of complete strangers, even though they had never met them and there is no way they could have known.

The real fact which many are unaware, is quite clear in Islaam.

Allah has created another creatures called as Jinns (there is a surah in Quran about it in 29th Juzz). Allah has given certain powers to them like:
1. They are invisible to human beings.
2. They life span is far more than human beings (hundreds of years).
3. They can live inside human beings and swim in the blood.

AND

With every human being there is one shaytaan born. There was one with our beloved Prophet peace be upon him too.
Now, this Jinn knows everything about the person with whom he was born.

When this person dies, Jinn mostly continues to live (because his life span is greater)...

Shaytaan and magicians use this Jinn to acquire the information about the person. They get information about them when they are alive as well as after they(human being) dies and this Jinn goes to misguide the people.

Also, it has been narreted in hadith that during time of Dajjal (Anti-christ) dead parents will come and ask the children to follow Dajjal.

Children will think that Dajjal is God because he gave life to their parents.
In fact, those dead parents will be Shaytaan or Jinns who have complete knowledge about their parents.

Alhamdulillah Our Prophet peace be upon him has left us on highway whose night is also illimuanated like a day....everything has been made clear.

I would request you to read a book on Jinns
Ibn Taymiyyah essay on Jinn.
another one by "The world of Jinns and devils"by Umar Al Ashqar
Also, there is Bilal Phillips lecture on "excorcism in Islaam."

for detailed proof from Quran and Sunnah of what I have said above

hager

well

well
i have quiz

i watched video in youtube..

that people find a jin in the wood..
i'll try to look for the video

or..may be not all youtube videos 're true

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

There are many people who claim to secrets which a normal human being cannot know.
For example in India there are many sooth-sayers who will tell intimate details of a complete strangers, even though they had never met them and there is no way they could have known.

The real fact which many are unaware is quite clear in Islaam.

Allah has created another creatures called as Jinns(there is a surah in Quran about it in 29th Juzz). Allah has given certain powers to them like:

AND

With every human being there is one shaytaan is born. There was one with our beloved Prophet too.

When this person dies, Jinn most of the times continues to live...

Shaytaan and magicians use this Jinn to acquire the information about the person. So they get information about them when they are alive as well as after they(human being) dies and this Jinn goes to misguide these people.

Also, it has been narreted in hadith that during time of Dajjal (Anti-christ) dead parents will come and ask the children to follow Dajjal.

In fact, those dead parents will be Shaytaan or Jinns who have complete knowledge about their parents.

Alhamdulillah Our Prophet peace be upon him has left us on highway whose night is also illimuanated like a day....everything has been made clear.

another one by Umar Al Ashqar

MashaAllah, what a good answer.
Thanks for that.

May Allah guide us all.

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

palestine

Servant of Allah
there is a book called "the world of jinns" i don't remember the author. salam. yes jinns do live inside ppl. like some cousins of mine, they faint and act crazy and unusual sometimes cause the jinn takes over them and does what he/she wants. it's scary. and usually a girl who has a jinn living inside her body or whatever is most likely to be cured of it once she gets married. one of my cousins got married and it went away. weird. salam.

safiya58

There are many people who claim (and also prove it) to know secrets which a normal human being cannot know.

For example in India there are many sooth-sayers who tell intimate details of complete strangers, even though they had never met them and there is no way they could have known.

The real fact which many are unaware, is quite clear in Islaam.

Allah has created another creatures called as Jinns (there is a surah in Quran about it in 29th Juzz). Allah has given certain powers to them like:

AND

With every human being there is one shaytaan born. There was one with our beloved Prophet peace be upon him too.

When this person dies, Jinn mostly continues to live (because his life span is greater)...

Shaytaan and magicians use this Jinn to acquire the information about the person. They get information about them when they are alive as well as after they(human being) dies and this Jinn goes to misguide the people.

another one by "The world of Jinns and devils"by Umar Al Ashqar

:salam2:

I can not say enough thank you to you and also to sis dianek for asking this question. Cuz I also always was looking for an answer for questins like that. Jazak Allah Ckairan bro. Inshaalah Allah will reward you for this and increase your knowledge

:wasalam: