Necessary to make missed fard salah (during childhood)?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

when i was child 12-13 yr old, i missed many prayers :astag:, is it essential to make them up?

regarding salah and sawm, do we have to count frm age 10 or when baligh (mature; age: 15)?

was salaam

daywalker

:salam2: you need to make up only the prayers which u missed after you become baligh. some become baligh at age of 12-14 or some at 15. Its about the first day when ghusl become fard upon him.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
From childhood for a boy or girl if they hit puberty, they have to make it up. At 10 years old they are commanded to pray and fast but they are held accountable when they hit puberty. Allah knows best.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2: you need to make up only the prayers which u missed after you become baligh. some become baligh at age of 12-14 or some at 15. Its about the first day when ghusl become fard upon him.

:salam2:
From childhood for a boy or girl if they hit puberty, they have to make it up. At 10 years old they are commanded to pray and fast but they are held accountable when they hit puberty. Allah knows best.

SubhanAllah! truly Allah is Most Merciful that He made Islam easy to follow.

jazaak Allah khair bro Daywalker and sis Shaheeda. i was worried that its frm age 10. you both have lightened my burden a lot.

one more Q: wht if a person dont remember when s/he hit puberty?