Need advice on my Khutba

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
:salam2: everyone

Im about to be 16 and im set for my second Khutba i ever done this friday at Jummah prayer in my school. So i want to make a very serious one that goes towards the young since we are in High School. But the sad thing is theres like only one girl there thats muslim and thats the teacher lol.

My subject for the Khutba is - The Truth behind Girlfriend/boyfriend Relationships

I need some reccomendations and maybe some Quran verses to go along with this but here is the Khutba i prepared so Far. I put it in parts

Part 1:
Looking for a Verse to say here

1)Alot of young men today say's that they think the girl likes them and then they end up liking them back which leads to many problems. One of things many muslims dont know is that when a boy and a girl are together with no mahram, there is a third person and that's shaytaan.

2) But sadly the Boy's came up with the term "The friend" but many hope one day they'l be more than friends. And many girls think they are safe because There not attracted to the guy so how can the boy be attracted to her?? See shaytaan taps into your phone before you even start talking, and him having plently of expierience with humans, he knows how guys and girls think.
And you get the combination of a guy's sexual desires , with a womans desire for attention with no mahrtams in site. The only one down the road is Shaytaan.

3) But in modern times when they are "Just friends" The guy doesnt want to tell the girl that he likes her because he'l get blacklisted on the girls network thinking he's creepy.

Im just telling you how it is usually but many people still just deny this.
If the girl shows no attraction to him, nothing at all, then the guy will try and move on to the next girl he cant because he has no shot at her.

Alot of people today think its ok to have a Haram Relationship and the keyword is Haram. You dont do something haram in hope your pleasing Allah. He created us so he knows our temptations, our insticts , and our needs. So it only makes sense for the creation to follow the guidelines of the creator. Giving us paths whether to make the right decision or not. Some paths are easier than others but they come with consequences. And if you think haram relationships will bring you tranquility, remember that 50% of these relationships end up in divorce. And these are the people that loved each other enough to get married. This is a big problem in the country we live in because it of all the influences, and like azraf said last week,(guy who did khutba last week) we should show that we are muslim and not just say it.

SIT
Get back up

Part 2:

But the women say what that the man is a practicing Muslim and that he fears Allah. My Question is if he really fears Allah (Swt) Why does his actions speak otherwise.
Some say were just going to do this until we get married. My question is who guaranteed you that day. Who guaranteed that you'l even live tommorow. What if tommorow never comes then you will die doing something haram.
So many friends of ours dont tell us what im telling you today, maybe because they do it or they dont want to lose their friendship with you. Im just hear to tell you exactly how reality is. Sometimes its bitter , sometimes its sweet. In the end its the truth.

Parents sometime forget what its like being a child, surrounded by all these temptations. there in there own little bubble. You have to atleast try talking to them and maybe it will digest in their minds and trigger something to help you. You guys know your parents than i do, so you have to plan your words and present them the correct way.

Conclusion

Looking for a verse here

Following the straight path is extremely hard, But lets not forget Jannah is very expensive. Even Umar (RA) questioned whether or not he will be let into Jannah. Even though the haram path is very easy, its only temporary. The whole life is temporary, and is nothing but a trial. Anything that i have said is wrong came from me, anything i have said Right is from Allah (swt). May Allah Guide us into the Straight Path and stay righteous. Waqim Assalat

END

So i need recommendations and Ayah's to go in here. Maybe a better organization of this khutba perhaps. Whatever you guys think will make it better.

Jazakallah Khair

hassana elkoussi

Salam alaikum brother shamim,

Salam alaikum brother,

I've been thinking about the topic in hand which I think would be of great benefit to high school students, but it's a pity that you only have one muslimah to listen to your khutbah. However, I think that a Jum'ah khutbah should focus more on Quran and Sunnah and then make reference to worldly affairs as an illustration, not the other way round. I've written a great part of the khutbah, so if u like it, you may just add your examples as an elaboration of the Quran and hadiths I've cited .

I think you should start first by talking about the importance of following the rulings of the Quran and the Sunnah, being the two main sources of Islamic legislation. That's why the Prophet PBUH drew the attention of his Ummah to this point in his Last Sermon: " I've left with you, that which if you adhere to, you will never go astray: the Book of Allah and my Sunnah." So let's see what these two sources say about one of the most serious problems in our society and that's the boyfriend/girlfriend issue.

Our Prophet Pbuh warns his ummah against the evils of lust in his sayings: I have not left a fitnah (trial, calamity or cause for calamity) after me more than (the fitnah) with women for men." (Bukhari and Muslim)
Our Prophet also related: "The world is sweet and verdant, and Allah having put you in it in your turn watches how you act; so fear the world and fear women, for the first trial of the Bani Israel 9 (The Children of Israel)had to do with women." (Muslim)
And Allah, the All-Knowing and the Most Wise, usually provides for the Muslim believers all the precautionary measures to protect them from falling into such sins:

Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts) and tell the believing women to lower their gaze and guard their private parts … O you believers! Turn you all together towards Allah that you may attain success." ” (An-Nur: 30-31)At the same time, He reminds Muslims that He's the Ever Watchful Who is constantly monitoring the innermost regions of our heart and that not an atom's worth of our deeds will remain unexamined.
Allah knows the fraud of the eyes, and all that the hearts conceal.” (Ghafir:19)
So when confronted with a luring situation like passing by a woman on the street, office, or a school, we should immediately remember that we're on the verge of getting struck by devilish arrows. Faced with these warnings and precious pieces of advice what should be the attitude of young men and women? Unfortunately, instead of lowering gazes we are faced with ………………………………………here you can add your examples of Boyfriend/ girlfriend relationships

PART 2

But why is a gaze, which people might underestimate, haram or forbidden?

Ibn ‘Abbas narrated that the Prophet (pbuh) said:

‘Allah has written for Adam’s son (mankind) his share of zina (adultery and fornication), which he commits inevitably. The zina of the eyes is the sight (to gaze at a forbidden thing), the zina of the tongue is the talk, and the inner-self wishes and desires and the private parts testify all this or deny.

These are forbidden because they eventually might lead to sexual intercourse, and they are forbidden as a preventive issue.

Allah (swt) in the Noble Qur’an said:
Nor come near to adultery: for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil, opening the road (to other evils). ( Al Israa'- 32 )

To ensure the safety of the Muslim community, Islam is even against the free intermingling of the sexes. Accordingly, the Prophet (PBUH) used to line up the rows of men for prayers in the mosque separate from those of women, and described the rows, as narrated by Abu Hurairah (RA) by saying: “The best rows [in the mosque] are the first rows, and the worst are the last, and the best rows [in the mosque] for women are the last rows, and the worst are the first.” [Muslim]. This affirms the obligation of separating men from women, and keeping them far apart. If this is the way believing men and women should be during an act of worship inside the mosque, then how much more so is it necessary in places outside the mosques, where gatherings might include evil and sinful people along with the good people?

You can cite some more examples here.As for the last paragraph where you're talking about the haram path being easy and vice versa, you can mention the hadith of the Prophet ( PBUH) "Jannah is surrounded with hardship and hellfire is surrounded with sinful desires." i.e. striving against one's self eventually leads to jannah, whereas satisfying one's sinful desires leads ultimately to hellfire. Please remember as well to mention the word alhamdulillah at the beginning of the first and second parts of the Khutbah.

Hope this has helped you a bit and please let me know how things will be going inshaAllah. May Allah accept all your good deeds and make people benefit from your khutbah and make you one of those who have been raised in the obedience of Allah SWT.

Salam alaikum

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

brother please mention that while muslim brothers of our age are fighting injustice we choose to cozy up.
better mention stories of sahaba boys u know young sahaba and their strength of imaan.works best.

i will giv eu a small story true u can mention it.

Once a muslim army marched for the sake of Allah and met the disbelieveres castle.
there was a young boy who was very promising because he was very pious.always polite and nice.and always engaged in worship of Allah and his voice for quran subhanallah.
all elders in the army love him very much .our young muslim brother.
then they reached the castle of the romans and laid a siege.

during the seige the army kept praying for victory from Allah.
however one day the satan disturbed young boy in his worship and put a thought what a castle .he said like a believer this is just mud the heaven of disbelievers as he was looking up at it on one of the towers he saw a girl .just as he looked at her satan put an evil thought-what a pure and pristine beauty how lovely how innocent'how fair.(WHAT WHEN ALL PURITY BELONGS TO ALLAH)
thus was struck the satans arrow.and then the victim used to daydream about her .she immediately started smiling and welcoming him.he resisted but gave up and one day when everybody was praying went up to the tower and begged before her -(worshipped her,can a muslim be a beggar wud Allah like his slave to beg somewhere else.)
she did what has been donefor centuries and is even now happening everyday.she said give up Allah give up your islam give up this simple life join in our castle come to christianity.

is this directly or indirectly not happening even now.in my city u tell them bangalore in india an arab came to study and when they come here they dont mix with us local muslims they mix with the hip crowd.he lived in a christians house as pay guest. he fell in love with his daughter.proposed .christian father said the same thing sure marry but give up islam.

today our own muslim girls are taking us awy from Allah and we follow like their slaves .

is this a muslim ---slave of girls slave of what Allah made.

made for each other or made to worship Allah!!!!.

when the muslim came out in the morning after praying night long -theysaw him standing on the turret with his haram relationship.
trust me they were so heart broken ruined that they could not fstay there!
talk about why satan makes such attempts on muslims -this is why!

they went on and conquered other roman cities with Allahs help victorious theyreturned and they passed this fort on the way back.
he came out to see muslim troops passing by.
his wife! the cause of his destruction came out they stoodtheir watching.Allah had helped the steadfast.
on seeing him most of the elders and other soldiers looked down and continued marching .however one soldier couyld not resist and asked O you! what happened to your quran!
(meaning you used to recite and pray and WHAT of that)
humiliated with his new people standing by their side.

and he said i have forgotten it all except this verse -which said many a times will the disbelievers wish that they were muslim but leave them to the enjoyment of life.(u can find the exact verse.) its in the beginning of a surah.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

15:2 (Y. Ali) Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to Allah's will) in Islam.
15:3 (Y. Ali) Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them).

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

15:1 (Asad) Alif. Lam. Ra. [1] THESE ARE MESSAGES of revelation -of a discourse clear in itself and clearly showing the truth. [2] -
15:2 (Asad) And it will come to pass that those who are [now] bent on denying this truth will wish that they had surrendered themselves to God [in their life time]
15:3 (Asad) Leave them alone; let them eat and enjoy themselves the while the hope [of vain delights] be guiles them: for in time they will come to know [the truth].

SURAH HIJR.

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
Thanks guy so much we are blessed to have a community like this Subhanallah :)

Hassan Elkoussi what i think il do its sort of combine parts of your khutba and my khutba together i will most probrobly be using your references like the prophets last sermon and hadiths. Also, il give you a vid on the khutba once its done and il post it on TTI :)

Azam thats a really good story, i might include it maybe in the end of my khutba i am not sure but i will certaintly Put a link for the story in by the khutba vid i make :)

Jazakallah Khairan to all of you

Anymore reccomendations?