Need advice...

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
Assalamualakum everyone

I live In the united states and I'm sure everyone knows how fast this country can change a person from good to bad with all the influences.

I met a person from India 1 year ago and he had just came from India. he had memorized 1/3 of the Quran and does prayers with me. We are both in 10th grade.

We have facebooks But just to stay In touh with family and friends. Well today on my feed page it shows that my friend had commented on a few photos.... That were actually very very inappropriate. And he commented on it saying one of the baddest things a person could say. My brother had seen it and is very upset and does not want me to be friends with him anymore.

I contacted m friend and he claims that someone went on his facebook and did it but the story he made up along with it.... Well it's not very believable and I'm pretty sure he is lying to me....

I donT know what to tell him now to show him that it's really wrong to say that stuff because he keeps denying he did it. People are not watching over him like they should so he thinks everything is ok if other Americans do it.

Can someone give me advice on what to do

jazakallah khair

rightpath_357

AstagfirAllah- that sounds really bad. If you think he did it, I'm pretty sure that he did it. Because- even if someone DID sneak onto his accout, why were those photo's available anyways- ask him that But bro- if you WANT to be friends with him- then just warn him, and try to get him engulfed in religous practices again.

Salam:D

maYRam

wa alaikum salam..
u've shared alot of memories and of course some experiences too and what really happened i think had put ur friendship at risk.. if u think he is not the same person as before, u nid to talk about everything to him.. tell him how ur brother was hurt on what he did and he just needs to say sorry to make everything alright.. tell him u miss how he was.. but make sure that u will not hurt his feelings as well... tell him also that u just want to know the truth.. of course u don't want to stay in an unhealthy friendship, right? :hijabi:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum warahmatu-Allaah wabarakatuh brother.

Very saddenning Dillema:(

all I can say is, WARN him, remind him of Allaah, and of the hereafter. (it's hard but try it akhi)

if he continues denying, and doing what he did (astaqfuruAllaah) then.....break the friendship.

Our only job as Muslims is to WARN others, they either take a heed....or pretend they did not hear you.
Remember Allaah is the best of those who guide, so make dua for your friend inshaAllaah:D

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
Shamim56

Shamin56,

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

I am not yet a Muslim; consequently, I hope it isn't inappropriate for me to give you advice and because I don't yet know The Quran I will share with you a few verses from the Proverbs:

Pro 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
Pro 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
Pro 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
Pro 6:19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

If Allah hates these things and they are an abomination unto him, shouldn't we feel the same?

Hopefully, those educated in The Quran can give you similar advice from Muslim sources.