need an advice !

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

there have been some good advices here. my only fear for the sister is that they don't hire her because she is a muslim. if she does get hired, it really says a lot about the airline company. the american people are still uneasy about muslims being on planes. so there may be customers that will feel uncomfortable with muslims on planes.and will refuse to fly as long as muslims are on planes and it's even worse in their eyes if muslims are working on planes. but if they hire the sister i believe the company deserves credit for not making muslims out to be bad people and not giving in to the prejudices of some passengers.

:wasalam:

justmuslim

Asalamu allaykum
sis make salat istikhar and don't reveil your awra. and remeber your entire body is awra and remember allah swt. insha allah it will be easy for u.

mini

Salaam Alaykum
trust me Jabba the reason why i mentioned about the costume was just to get the idea what i should really wear , Jazak Allah this article has helped me in it.
Sis Mirajmom Jazak Allah for explaining in detail how to prepare for this interview,i will go and buy a gooood long length skirt uptil ankle insha Allah, i will keep in mind all these points and work according to it, rest i leave in Allah .
Yes no doubt about it, insha Allah i will do istikhara at the right time. hey !! i wont ask for the salary, I'll say " As per companies policy " .. ok ! :)
I just know onething if i get this job humdulilah will think this is a blessing from Allah , if i dont get this job still humdullialh Allah has some better plans for me and would be thank full of not letting me forget my moral duty as a muslimah which i had to keep in mind during the interview(eg.proper manner in dressing).:) do remember me in prays.:)

Salaam Alaykum

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam sweet sister,

It was my honor. Leave it with Allah. No matter what you will have gained experience. And you will have taught the interviewer how a Muslim lady conducts herself: strictly professionally.

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Salam alaikum sister

First all of you are here to worship Allah and follow the guidance of Prophet sallahi allahu allahi wa salam and second shouldn't no job tell you can not follow religious guidelines and if they don't listen sued them. and them we can split the money