Need Duas & Advice

etoile_de_mer

:salam2:
Brothers & sisters,
i need ur duas & advices...i have a problem..
my baby doesn't sleep at night!
i know this is common among babies but my baby is 15 months old!my pediatrician says he is hyper active..i feel very tired ..i am a mother of 2 sons..my husband & I had been through a lot the past year..and in this ramadhan i can't make much ibadat..i feel too tired...i'm suffering from anemia, i have university courses(assignment + exams) , i work full time during the day..
my dear brothers & sisters plz pray for us..i can't stand anymore...it's been too much ..now 15 months i haven't slept well...i can't get my energy back..
i know this is a test from Allah(swt) ...may be i'm not being patient anymore ..
i don't know what to think..plz help me my dear brothers & sisters.

jazakAllahu Khayran.

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
As Salaam Alaykum Sister, what r u feeding the child? do u let the child take napsduring the day? how was the other 2 childrens sleep habits? is the child eating solid food yet? try getting ur rest when the child does ( when it naps u nap ) try solid food... like right off ur plate. if the child naps during the day try 2 keep it awake so it will b tired ( like u r ) when u put it down 2 sleep. going 4 walks or a drive used 2 put mine down 4 the count, but, that was 16yrs ago... u could do like my Ummi and let them cry themselves 2 sleep... if ur neighbors don't mind!!! may ALLAH make it easy 4 u. ASA

q8penpals

Salam

Sister ShyHijabi is our resident medical expert - perhaps you can private message her and she can give you some professional advice.

etoile_de_mer

Wa alaykum assalaam sisters, thanx for the replies..
sis Wonnee3..my baby eats what we eat since he is 1 year old..but i blend it a little bit cos he got 4 teeth for the time being. He naps during the day for only 2 hours...that is b4 his lunch..i work the whole day so i can't nap together with him..my elder son sleeps well Alhamdullillah..just my youngest one is hyper. i can't let him cry to sleep ..coz me & husband after a tiring day at work esp in ramadhan ..we feel irritated when he cries in the middle of the night..
yesterday we couldn\t stand anymore i gave 1 tsp of piriton syrup..& he slept! but today i won\t give that cos i know it's bad ...plz pray for us..Allah is the most Powerful..he will surely help...Insha Allah!
I welcome any advice..
Jazak Allahu Khayran.

muslim-girl

Im sorry to hear ..

Asalam aleikum ukhtii..

Im very sorry to hear that. I hope inshaALlah by ur patience Allah will reward u and find a solotion inshaAllah.. I will advice u to read Quran upon him during the night, maybe he will fell asleep cause the Quran its very amazing. i know many sisters that can't sleep but when the put a CD with Quran they fell asleep. so inshaALlah try ur best i know its hard but the Quran will help absoulotly inshaALLAH.. Im not a mother so cant give u other advice but the Quran most be the best solution biidniAllah kareem..

Fi amanillah..