Serious Need financial help

friend263

Assalamualaikum all im back with again some problems and also wants solution may be any body can help.me. actually my dad is hospitalized due to his heart blockage problem and we are in need of finances as we dont have any money now i will be in sha allah going to see him on sunday but now my brother who is 22 is just alone taking care of him and he earns nothing this is not the first time my dad is beeing hospitalised but now as days are passing we have run out of money. This is his reports of the mai problem which he is having doc has told to enjoigraphy i dnt knw to spell it but any body who cam give me some references of any firm or organisation which gives donations we just want the money to be directly transfered to the hospitals account the doctor says that there are three blockage in his heart and we need to do the angiography to remove one and hence we need help... please if any body can help.. please

Attachments

• IMG-20131213-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20131213-WA0004.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG-20131213-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20131213-WA0000.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-20131213-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20131213-WA0002.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 6

friend263

Brother mabsoot i cant signup there..whenever i try to fill up the form it gets stuck to the second level itself. What do i do?? Im urgently in need of some donations... please help.. anybody else who can help can come forwqrd please.... a humble request

friend263

He cant sleep because doctor says that there is wwter filled under his heart so whenever he tries to lay down he feels un easy and breathlessness..

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Brother mabsoot i cant signup there..whenever i try to fill up the form it gets stuck to the second level itself. What do i do?? Im urgently in need of some donations... please help.. anybody else who can help can come forwqrd please.... a humble request

I am sorry, I can't do anything as it is not my website. You can try to use a different web browser or internet connection from another place.

I understand this is a very tough time that you are going through. May Allah help you and make things easier for you. Allahumma Amin.