need help for my sister

Muhammad Kashif

:salam2:

to my all sisters and brothers,
sisters and brothers i need you help these days i am in a trouble related to my sister,my sister married one month before her husband is not accepting her, even she is very fair to him but her husband always tease her in the sense of her face and tease her a lot ,
i am worried about my sis now she doesn,t want to live with that person she wants divorce,
i am also in her favour,so plz all of my sisters and brothers help me to sort out some solutions , i want your suggestions what i have to do now,

may God bless on all of us,

jazak alah,

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Insha'Allah we will make dua.

First in all honesty...let them work things out. She may be overreacting. We do not know all the issues. You use the word teases. Could he just not know how to talk to her. Could you not talk to him and let him know it is upsetting her. It may be that simple. Often, when young couples unite teasing is a form of communication. As women mature they tell men where to go! She could tease him back. It seems that he is just being playful. Playfulness is important in a marriage..when that disappears you have trouble. Tell her to be patient with her husband. Let them work it out..they have many more trials yet to overcome.

talibah

salams..i think you shld sit them both down and try to solve the problems divorce shld be the last resort
wassalam

Living Soul

:salam2:

All praise is due to Allah SWt who all Sublime and all Knowing.

If your brother in law is disliking your sister's look then why did he marry her.
Another thing, has your sister tried to beautify herself within Shar'iah for her husband.

May Allah guide us all Ameen and give Hidaya to those brothers who value the outer beauty more than the inner beauty of the sisters. Ameen

:wasalam: