need help in display pic.....

binte-AkhlaqAhmd

LoVe AlLaH aLlWaYs..
ASSALAM U ALYKUM...i want to attach disply pic n i hav tried to attched....they ask da URL no...i pasted the URL no, but the image is not attched.....so plz can anyone tell wats da problem....
JAZAAK ALLAH
SALAM

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
:salam2:

As an alternative you can upload it directly form your computer.

But when using the URL function you have to be on the page of the picture, so when u see the picture you right-click it and click view image. then you will be on the image url, lastly copy that URL and paste it on your upload avatar field.

binte-AkhlaqAhmd

LoVe AlLaH aLlWaYs..
Assalam U Alaykum....

Jazaak Allahu Kheeran to both of u.....i had tried in edit avatar but in my link there is no option of coustom avatar....so now wat should i do?
Jzaak Allah
Salam

amina88

I live & die 4 Allah
it's becoz ur not special, naahhh kidding sis, it's becoz ur new, that system is apparently in place to knock off weirdos. Inshala after a few days when u have more posts in, u will be able to personalise and customise ur avatar. i look forward o seeing your avatar!

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
wa`alaykum us-salaam warahmatullah.
There may be a problem with the URL you're using. If you want, send it to me and I'll have a go.

binte-AkhlaqAhmd

LoVe AlLaH aLlWaYs..
Assalam U Alaykum....

Jazaak Allahu Kheeran to both of u.....no it's not the problem of my URL coz I've tried from other computer too... n it hav same problem..i think amina sis u r rite n it means that i hav to post several threads n than I'll be allowed to add display pic...this is not fear....:angryblue:

anyway let's see:SMILY259:
Salam...

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
it is fair, you don't have to post more threads, posting without creation of threads is fine.

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
Jazaak Allahu Kheeran to both of u.....no it's not the problem of my URL coz I've tried from other computer too... n it hav same problem..i think amina sis u r rite n it means that i hav to post several threads n than I'll be allowed to add display pic...this is not fear....:angryblue:

anyway let's see:SMILY259:
Salam...

No worries, just wait till you reach 40 post, then hopefully you will get all the features.:)

:wasalam:

binte-AkhlaqAhmd

LoVe AlLaH aLlWaYs..
Asslam u Alykum...

now u`ll see a rain of thraeds by me....after 2 or 3 daz INSHAALLAH....:SMILY259:JAZAAK ALLHU KHERAAN KASEERAN KASEERA
SALAM...